quick update

tinytoes

Reaction score
So yesterday was .. interesting :wall2: I'll update quickly as I am exhausted . I fell down the last three steps and landed into the stair gate bump first , after having no movement and bh's for a few hours went into the hospital to be checked . The monitor picked up a happy , moving baby AND I was having "irregular contractions " every 5-10 mins . So I was kept for observation , pains continued all night but dyed off this morning and I asked to go home as Im not in labour lst nights internal showed my cervix is still far back and was not ready for a sweep . Since getting home I've been loosing some of my plug but not much and am still having very irregular short pains , nothing even worth timing but for now im happy enough as Im exhausted from the ward last night and worryig about baby . Back in for a checkup in the morning and to discuss induction :(

Aw poor you! Glad bubs is O.K, fingers crossed she comes out soon x

oh hun! glad you and LO are ok, hopefully those irregular contractions soon turn into regular contractions! :) xx

Lets hope so curry and a hot bath later anyway to see if it helps them along , but first I need a nap when oh is finished work . between the woman on her phone at 4 in the morning and the one who ordered chinese :( I got no sleep in the hospital .Imagine bringing chinese onto a ward ..

lol don't you just love hosp..that's exactly why I'm going for a home birth this time!

I wish I could have one :( anyway in for my checkup today . I'll probably leave annoyed and frustrated but we shall see after the fall all I am really worried about is baby being ok . Howe are you feeling today ?

Good luck today, hope everything is ok x

Hot!! Are you having a sweep at your check up? MW booked my induction for next thurs, 7.30 am! Really hope bubs is here before then.

I'm not sure , Ive never had to meet my consultant before but I plan on asking for one . I really hope baby comes along for you soon . I'm still having pains three days now :( but so iregular

Aww hun, poor you. So glad baby is ok though. Good luck for today, I hope things get moving for you soon xxx

Ok well internal shows womb is soft but I wasnt favourable for a sweep . Back into hospital on Monday at 40+9 to monitor baby and to decicide on induction date . |

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back