Quick update from me!

Ooh interesting Maybe, thanks hun! Didn't think of that! Hubby is going to call in the morning (eeeek) and I'm so nervous it's unbelievable! I think more so because my mum has felt so confident that I'm pregnant as well. :rolleyes:

I don't know what's going on with my emotions, I cried like a baby earlier at a children's film - I couldn't even stop myself! :cry: Madness!

Hope I bring some good news tomorrow!

x x

Fx for tommorrow, really admire you patience and positivity! Hope you get the blood results you want in the morning :eek:)

Aaaw just read full post and Omg hurry hurry tomorrow morning :)

Your so patient miss j, think I'd be going insane by now!

Good luck for the morrow :) xxx

I've charged up my phone ready to log on to the forum from work tomorrow!!!

Will be thinking of you MissJ xxxxx

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!! Please tell me you can phone early?! At our surgery you're only allowed to phone for results after 2pm :clock:

Hey miss j!!
I'm thread stalking you chick!!
How you feeling? Stupid question.. I bet your excited and nervous!!!
Ohhhh I got my fingers crossed!!!
Xxx

come blood results xxxxx really hope u get a positive result xx

Fx for you MissJ, hope they've given you some fantabulous news
xxxx

Thanks ladies! I really do appreciate the support, you've all been amazing. :hugs:

The results ARE IN.......sort of. :rolleyes:

The receptionist couldn't read them so has told hubby to call back this afternoon after she's spoken to my GP about them. All she could tell us was that part of it said "please note.." :wall: PLEASE NOTE WHAT?!?! Arrrrrgggghhhhh!!!! :strangle: :slap: :strangle:

CD88, no AF....Gutted hubby will get the result without me as he'll be at work and I had it all planned out how I'd tell him if it was BFP. Oh well, at least we will know the result eh? :)

Sorry ladies, we're all in suspense for a few more hours! :( x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back