Quick update from me!

Just been catching up as I been round my mums, I don't know how your staying so calm I would of been screaming at them by now :shock: Been thinking of you all day I've got everything I can possibly cross crossed for you both & will be on here first thing in the morning to see your BFP post :lol:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Blimey lol, thanks for the dust ladies! Popped on quickly as my niece is watching a DVD - the stuff I had planned will have to wait lol. :rolleyes:

So...to catch up.. Hubby phoned them again after I had logged off and the doc still had not seen the results, they've promised I'm first on the list and that we will know by 6pm. Hubby is going to phone again and keep on at them til they do as they've said they will.

I still won't be able to reveal my results til tomorrow as I'm going to stick to what I said and let hubby tell me the results face to face. Still feeling sick with nerves but I'm sure the next four hours will fly by...... I hope so anyway! x x

I hope hubby is gonna stay on the phone until they are looked at, their service is shockingly disgusting

xxx

What are that lot playing at :strangle: How long does it take to look at a :censored: bit of paper!

GOOD LUCK for tonight hun :pompom::dust::pompom::dust:

Gah, I know! So annoyed! Hubby is being so good and calm (or so he seems lol) that it's chilled me out too. Still feeling nervous but not as bad, probably because the GP is being an arse!! x x

You poor thing, I can't imagine what it's like to have a doctor like that :hugs:

Sounds like he picked the wrong profession though, hes the total opposite of everything a doctor should be

xxx

I agree. He's quite eccentric really and I always get ignored in my own appointments...Sort of anyway, he'll listen to what I say but he doesn't ask me anything or examine me...Nothing at all! I've already told hubby I want to see if there's any space at the other surgery for us to change our GP because I wouldn't feel comfortable or secure with him as my GP, especially if our result is a BFN and I have to go through this again etc. x x

I think thats a good idea MissJuly, some GP's are just pants.

Sounds like a plan to me, your GP is supposed to take the time with you & make you feel at ease not have the opposite effect

I'm very lucky that I hardly go to the doctors, normally just to pick up the pill & they've now given me a years supply so suits me very muchly but I'd be in pieces if I had a doctor likes your so you've done amazingly to put up with him

xxx

Will have to look into it definitely. Hubby still not texted as to whether he knows yet, wondering if that's a good thing or not...Maybe he's in his office in utter shock at hearing BFP news... ;) Let's hope so!!! x x

its so exciting. i know i'l be logging on first thing tomorrow to find out :) i really hope this is it for you miss j!! i think i would have called up myself by now! xx

Aw, I shall be on asap in the morning. :) I would phone but am slightly hard of hearing and this is something I really don't want to hear wrongly LOL. :blush: x x

oh god no! let hubby call then, this can't get anymore complicated ;) xx

It has.

I'm fecking fuming!!! :censored::censored::censored::censored:

They said doc still hadn't seen them so hubby phoned straight back AGAIN and demanded to speak to the doc not receptionist...Eventually found out that the lab haven't even tested my blood! So I don't have any results!!

I'm so gutted I could cry, un-fecking-believable. Hubby is furious and phoning them tomorrow morning and going to demand an explanation.

I've had enough!! :( :cry:

x x x

Last edited:
Aaawwww hunni, no way. How has that happened? That is so unfair xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor