Quick update from me!

That's ok Kezza, wasn't confused more wondering lol. :) Hopefully it's nothing serious, my mind is boggling about the "please note" bit! :dohh: Someone please slap me.... LOL. x x

Thanks Chels and Kelly. :hugs: x x

Last edited:
aww MissJ thats so frustrating, i want to know NOW!! hehe if i'm that impatient cant imagine how you are, Good luck hun, we are all here for you either way :)

Lol Nurse! Completely ditto, just want to be put out of my misery! x x

Good Luck missj.. Really hope this is it :).. Cant believe the receptinist :shakehead: You have patience of a saint. Id be going crazy. xx

Doctors receptionists are just pfft, I'm sure they go on some course to be as unhelpful as they possibly can & what's with their attitude as well, like we are putting them out by calling

I pfft them very muchly!!

xxx

Thanks Heartbroken. Going a little stir crazy today but only cos I'm so close to the results I can hardly wait lol. Knowing me I will end up telling hubby to just text me the results straight away lol. x x

Kezza - I agree, I'm pffffting them too! :rofl: x x

Your be going out of your mind later, more so then now if hubby has the results.......

Remember......do not pull out hair or bite those finger nails!!

How you feeling in general hun?

xxx

Awwww when i seen you had a new post on this thread i was like "ohhhh!!!", damn doctors surgery eh! Still have everything crossed for you hun :) I won't be on tonight, so will be thread stalking again tomorrow morning!! I really hope this is it for you. Such a long time without af, and the symptoms you've been describing must mean something xxx

Im praying for BFP for you! At least it wasnt a definite NO when she checked the system tho!

Kezza - Lol I've got my niece round later so she will be a welcome distraction! Got some good activities lined up so looking forward to spending time with her. :) I feel ok really, much better now I'm living in leggings/pyjamas! Feeling hungry all of the time but going to assume that's just me! ;) A bit more tired lately and my nipples are a bit sore/sensitive but not too bad really. Nothing that's really obvious apart from no AF. :) x x

ScottishLassie - Aw, sorry I couldn't bring better news hun, I will be updating with the actual results (I hope) if I cave and get them by text then tonight but if I wait for my hubby then I won't be posting them til tomorrow morning. :) x x

Oh MissJ I can't believe the results are in but you're still none the wiser, GP receptionist are so fustrating (no offence if there are any on here ;) )
Like everyone else on here I'm so desperate to know so I can't even imagine how you are feeling xx :hugs: xx

Thanks Tink, not much longer now til hubby can find out. x x

It might sound weird but...It's just hit me that he will actually know in about an hour, whether we're expecting our first baby or whether the witch is playing a horrible game with me. I think I feel sick!! :sick: x x x

Aw hun it doesn't sound weird, you've waited so long and now that you will finally find out - its bound to have an affect on you because of nerves. Do you think you will wait til your OH comes home? Sending you positive thoughts xxx

Hopfully it's morning sickness Miss J!:wink:

I have a theory on the please note bit- I reckon it could be HCG ....(whatever it is) please note levels are lower than average.

If you weren't preggers HCG would have been 0 and that's that, no "please notes" in my opinion!?

I hope that's the case anyway!

Good Luck!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

ScottishLassie - Um... I want to, more so if it's BFP cos it'd be amazing to see his face but then again I'd just want to be out of suspense! :faint: Got to try hard not to cave in and beg him to text me the result. Dreading being given bad news though. :( x x

Maybe - Hmm possible eh? I told him something must have come up either way to make them write "please note"? Surely?? As others have said, if it were a simple no then surely we would have been told straight away. Argh! x x

I think you're gonna be fine Hun! xx

Hey just think if its a BFP you could be 8 weeks already! You could have a scan soon too!

Good luck!

xx

Thanks Maybe. I'm just a natural worrier, always worrying about something and nothing lol. It's a HUGE thing for hubby, he's been waiting for years to have a baby and this could finally be it. Oh and I get to tell my mum whether her instinct was right or not! :yay: x x

If I did indeedy OV around CD43, then yes I'd be just over 8 weeks...That's crazy! Could I really be??

Peeing my pants.com!!!!

x x x

aww MissJ i am so impatient for you, i would have def texted him and begged to know.

He's just texted to say he'll be phoning them up soon. Can't make up my mind whether I want to know straight away or let him tell me face to face?? Good or bad news that is lol. x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back