Quick update from me!

Oh my god this suspense is killing me lol!!!! God knows how you must be feeling hun!!

I really really got everything crossed !!

Xxxxxx

Arrrgh Miss July, someone give your doctors surgery a slap!!!

A few more hours after 80-odd days may not sound much but I can imagine how time is crawling by for you!! Hopefully PF can help it pass a bit quicker!!

Good luck for this afternoon!!!!

:flower: :flower: :flower:

Last edited:
Lol thanks ladies, although hubby will get the results this afternoon, I won't know them til he gets home from work which will be quite late - about 9-10pm!! :cry: He could text me the result but he said that either way, he wanted to tell me face to face. Bless him. :love:

I might cave in and get him to text me but if it's negative I'm going to be on my own. :( x x

Aaaw best of luck, I thought about u when I first got up lol! Suspense!! :)

I really really hope you get your BFP!

Xxx

Ohhh Hun you might be physical on your own but mentally you have us!!!!!! Xx

Aw thanks girls. :blush:

Just got to twiddle my thumbs for a few hours... :whistle: x x

Can't believe your doctor's receptionist. You'd have thought she would have had all clarified cos she must have known you'd be phoning.:slap:

Really hope that after all this time and waiting patiently that it's good news for you. Have EVERYTHING crossed. xx

Thanks Dawn. That's what I said to hubby, why would she say anything at all if she couldn't even read them? :rolleyes: I'm just glad they're finally in. x x

We should have a word with the labs and say look, if it's positive all u have to write is BFP! :lol:

Maybe they took a full blood count & checked some other bits out & that's why the receptionist didn't give you any definite answer & waiting for hubby to call & speak to the doctor

Just a thought anyway poppet

xxx

Maybe... But on the request form, he only asked for an HCG check. :confused: x x

Hi missjuly i been away for a while moving house. Am really sorry about ur accident falling down the stairs it must of hurt a lot iv down that b4 was in pain for days. Hope u get ur results soon and fx ther postive for u. xx

Am fine thanks am doing alot better. Bet ur nervous waiting for ur results i know i would be am real impatient. xx

Glad to hear it hun. :hugs: x x

I'm terrified, partly because hubby will know first but I know that no matter what, we'lll be fine. :) x x

Maybe... But on the request form, he only asked for an HCG check. :confused: x x

Oh I see, sorry I confused you even more then

Mmmm....not sure what to suggest really, maybe it's just the doctors handwriting is poop as you know they go to special college for that

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back