Little one is ill

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
All started saturday, he was off his food and wouldnt drink much!

Saturday night he had a raging temp, which i thought was the cause of him to be sick.. everywhere!

Took him ages to settle, with calpol etc, woke up yesterday morning he seemed ok to begin with, about 3 o clock he started to get wingy etc, got a temp again so stripped him off and took him for a walk round fotherby, he fell asleep, but as soon as i stopped walking he woke up lol

Anyway last night he was in shear agony, gave him some calpol at 10.30, the thing is ive never seen him like that, drawing knees up, really sobbing his heart out he was.. was very unsettled bless him, he was like this through the night, so i gave him some nurofen at 2am and it seemed to help, but was still waking up crying, his temp went which was good,

Whats worrying me though, do you think it might be a water infection cos his wee really is strong smelling this morning, and if it is would that explain the temp and the pain hes in!

hes got his 2 yr check tomorrow so i will double check then, anyone got any advice for today and through the night.. :pray:

sorry to ramble, but i would like a good night sleep tonight, i think im stressing over nothing but im not sure!

:hug:

ahhh hope he is better soon,
so your not leaving the forum now then? :lol:

doesnt look like it.. :roll:

Going to see how things go hun..

thanks for your support in other thread btw.. :hug:

hope lo is better soon hun :hug:

ps glad u decided to stop, good on you :dance:

hope hes better soon hun xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.