had to go to emergency docs last night :(

rhian85

Reaction score
my poor baby, hes had a bad cold for over 2 weeks been to docs twice a week ago and on friday been told it was viral and nothign can be done...BUT im so annoyed at the doc we saw on friday - i took him in with high temp/sever coughing and so not him self. doc said there was nothing wrong :evil:

but on sat he was alot worse but we plodded thru. yesterday he was crying all morning very hot and very of colour. at 9pm he woke up coughin so much he was being sick BURNING hot at 39.4 degrees we was dilarious and crying so much. saw a great doc at emergency docs and would u believe the poor bugger has a chest and bad ear infection the doc was shocked that our GP who we saw on friday did not notice :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

he said no wounder he is so unwell :(

poor mite has been given nurofen/calpol and amoxycillin - so so anoyed with our GP :twisted: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

:twisted: doesn't give you faith does it?! :twisted: Glad he's on the meds to get better now :hug:

Oh no I would be livid, that good old mothers intuition is always right. Glad you have got some treatment now hope he starts to improve :hug:

Aww the poor little thing :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bloody doctors :twisted: :twisted:

Hope he makes a speedy recovery now hun :hug:

thanks girls... :hug: i seriously am begining to wounder what kind of training our docs have in our surgery as the same think happend when he had tonsilitis in september we took him to our GP 4 times :shock: all said it was viral. he saw 3 out of hurs docs on seperate occasions and we were told viral/stomach bug :shock: the third couldnt decided so he got sent to ward where a JUNIOR registra spotted his tonsills were massive.

i feel so so let down by our health care here :evil:

Oh no poor little thing, I cannot believe the GP :evil: How bad is that!

Hope he is better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back