Quick question? Too young?

Yeah, i guess it's always gonna be a bit harder where jobs are concerned but if part time work is enough to sustain you then it shouldnt be too much of an issue. I think once you decide to have kids you never truly get YOUR whole life back again but it's something you have to sacrafice.

Me too ;) I wanted to basically travel the world and would have if I could but i'm thankful that my time will be given over to something much more prescious and satisfying.

I never thought I would have kids at this age but now I wouldn't change it for the world. Everything happens for a reason :)

Oh,I was going to travel the world too...i still am,just not anytime soon :)

Same! Hopefully when my kid(s) are old enough to take care of themselves i'll be able to do what I don't have time to do now!

Kids are so damn funny. Im 29 and no more mature than you are probably. Im older and probably a wee bit greyer ( :shhh: , its hightlights) but age has nothing to do with it.

You've got a great way of thinking ;) I'm definitely giving my A levels a good shot and really would love to get to uni too. It'll be an even greater achievement when you've succeeded with a child to boot :)

Well,you have to think positive :) Luckily my school is very supportive and I have great family backup. I'll be working my ass off at A levels plus kid,but like you say,it'll be worth it :) Is that little girl in your siggy yours? She's so cute

Well, im not so sure about my school but I have a great family support group around me which is really amazing and something I didnt expect.

No, that's my little cousin, Jasmine, I love her to bits! She's 10 months now! I don't have any kids of my own at the moment...but pregnant with my first :)

zebrastripes said:
Yeah i know.Though I'm still going to try and do things even with a child.I'm carrying on with school and I'm still determined to get to university. It's not impossible either. The way I see it, I'll just be missing out on a lot of parties and drunken nights...and hey,who needs that anyway lol

I know a ittle guy who likes a 3am party. our drink of choice, milk.

haha! awwww! Little kids and their milk - so cute!

Yep, certainly all smiles ;)

It really does surprise you how people react totally unexpectedly!

Nope, he left me...and good ridence I spose. If he wasnt ready for the responsability then I wouldnt want him near my baby anyway. how about you?

lauramumof2 said:
zebrastripes said:
Yeah i know.Though I'm still going to try and do things even with a child.I'm carrying on with school and I'm still determined to get to university. It's not impossible either. The way I see it, I'll just be missing out on a lot of parties and drunken nights...and hey,who needs that anyway lol

I know a ittle guy who likes a 3am party. our drink of choice, milk.

LMAO.There is that,of course

Well, there's a good guy for you ;) you're lucky. I guess I just went for a coward in the end...but i'll do fine by myself with the help and support of my family :)

You will =] At least you'll never regret having your baby :) Aw,I seriously can't wait for mine....

Me neither! I saw you're due 2nd August...i'm due 4th August!

yep =] it seems too long to wait though.Are you planning on breastfeeding?Not many girls pur age seem to,I am the only one in my Young Mums class

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back