Oh god... Please help!

dannii87

Reaction score
Hello guys,

My name is Dannii, I'm 20 years old and recently found out I was pregnant...

...I had only been with my partner for 2 and a half months when I found out and discovered I had fallen pregnant while using the pill and on antibiotics.

Everything was a shock to begin with, but I soon became excited and figured we could pull through it!

My boyfriend was extremely supportive and said he'd support me all the way through.

Tonight, he called me when he'd gone back to collect more clothes etc to tell me that he wasn't ready, couldn't go through with it and had decided to leave me "holding the baby"...

...His parents are from a very strict and wealthy background and had offered us money for an abortion (I was disgusted with the mere mention of it!) Myself and my partner were upset about this and therefore his annoucement this evening has struck me down big time!

This is why I have joined the forum. I feel I need some outside support (obviously my Mum is backing me), but I feel a little lonely so... Hello!

Thanks,

Dannii xx

welcome to the forum hun, congrats on your pg.

Im sorry about the babys dad, how nice of him to leave you holding the baby. I bet his parents are puling the strings there.

It wont be easy but you have made the right decision. :hug:

Laura x

hi, congrats on your pregnancy.

Sorry to hear about what as happened. My ex (sons dad) left me holding the baby and the circumstances seem the same, even down to his parents offering me money for an abortion. In the end his mum won and she got her son outta our lives.

I'm sorry you have to deal with this whie being pregnant but i'm sure you will make a great mum with of without him to be by your side.

If you ever want to chat feel free to pm me, xxx

congratulations on your pregnancy hun, u sound really excited! :cheer:

sorry the dads gone running, hes the one whose gonna be missin out on u and ur baby tho - then bleed him dry with csa lol :wink:

welcome aboard :wave:

hi - welcome

I had the same 14 years ago including the offer of the abortion money :roll: hard work but it all works out great :D

and I got this
s527372801_401835_5514.jpg

whilst he got nothing :rotfl:

Thank you so much guys!

I feel a lot better already, and it's fantastic that there is a section dedicated to this kind of situation! (although really, in 2007, this kind of situation should not exist!!)

Thank you! xx

congrats hun!!!
sorry to hear about your situation. all u need to care about is ur precious little baby that u are going to have. and like mummykay sed bleed him dry with the csa!!!
i bet his folks are telling him wot to do aswell, better ur not with him den;coz u and the baby dont need a little boy - u need a man!
:hug: :hug: :hug:
if eva u need to talk just pm hun

I've got an update...

...The ex now wants SOMETHING to do with the child but not a lot... I've had a bad day today, I'm desperately missing him and just so badly want his support.

This is horrible :( I don't want to moan because I feel I'm blessed to be (fingers crossed if all goes well) bringing a little person into the world... I just feel really sad today.

I guess it's my hormones? Or change of routine maybe? I'm desperately trying to busy myself so I don't call him/text him.

x

congrats on your pregnancy hun :hug: sorry your situation isnt great! I know how you feel, my OH decided after planning our baby that actually it wasnt what he wanted :wall: we had been together for 4 yrs on/off. He says also he wants something to do with the baby, then changes his mind all the time :roll:

The thing I really miss is having his support and someone to share it with. Pregnancy can be really lonely but this forum has been my absolute saviour! No man could really understand what being pregnant is all about like these girls do and you never get shouted or moaned at when you're hormonal and crying and having a bad day. Its great :D

So Im glad you could join us. You really will be ok on your own.....if I can do it ANYONE can as Im crap at being on my own :rotfl:
anytime you want a chat just PM me

xxx

Thank you so much Sarah!

I'm constantly finding myself checking the sites he's on incase he's met someone because I have no answers as to why he's suddenly left me...

...I'm wondering whether it might be an idea to accept his offer and meet as I'm finding this hard to deal with an need some "closure" and answers...

Hmmm :think: x

i wouldnt go making any drastic decisions yet. if thats what your thinking. maybe he needs time to come to terms with it. whatever the outcome do whats best for the baby and for you. there are alot of strong women on this site who have done so well bringing up their baby on their own. :)

I had my first on my own when i was twenty......13yrs later i'm with a wonderful gorgeous man...and on baby number 5......

You'll be fine and there's lots of support here xxxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back