Hey everyone, I'm back!...with a question

Betty-Boop

Reaction score
Hello everyone, not sure if any of you will remember me but I’m back! (to fill you in i was on here previously after having a pregnancy scare at a very inappropriate time back in April/March time)

Me and my partner have now brought our first house, moved in and I’m more happy than i could have ever imagined!

Last night me and my partner sat up talking about the future, i told him about how i would like to think about taking myself off the pill next year, i think he was ok with it, he said he would like a few years before we start trying which I’m happy with :)

I'm extremely ill at the moment so currently hiding under the bedcovers trying to get better, my partners parents came over to help out as we are having work done on the house, his mum actually asked if i was pregnant as the fever/sickness she thought i was pregnant but i said I can't be as i'm still on the pill!

The thing was i was shocked that she was not sort of angry, she said she would be happy and supportive either way, in fact his Dad was disappointed that i said i wasn't?! I'm only 18 and thought as my partner was older (24) they would not want me to get pregnant so soon but they were so supportive of us with the house move and now saying they don't mind if i was to get pregnant it has made me so happy!

I know i'm only 18, but i have a house that i own with my partner, a long-term stable relationship, i'm happy, i have a good job in law, a future that looks good…

What do you think?, am i still to young to even think about coming off the pill??

Would appreciate your opinion??

Thanks

im 18 married to a 25 year old and been TTC for almost a year. Only you know when your ready hun :hug: If it feels right do it, dont listen to any one else. Dont let people presure you into doing it or let people presure you into not doing it. its up to you.

Good luck :hug:

Hi Jenna,
Wow, it's nice to know i'm no the only one.
Have you let many people know your TTC? Are they supportive?? What about your partner is he happy?

Sorry to be nosey but before i do anything want as much help/info as i can get!

Thank sweet x

Some people i work with know, my mum dad and sister know. There all really helpfull about it and there when i need them. Some times though you dont want to ask family things but i think this forum helps a lot when it comes to questions like that.

We had always talked about having kids from our 1st date. We didnt talk about when we would like them till last year and he said he really wanted a baby and i didnt think it felt right. A few months later it did and we started TTC. :hug:

Awww.

Yeah, i dont want to talk to anyone in person yet, need to figure out how i truely feel. I really think i'm ready, my OH is on the fence about it i think. We both really want kid's he has talked about it before but he wants to wait a little while before we try i think, i don't know what to do : :think:

I want to make sure i'm doing the right thing, i don't want my child to have a childhood like i did, i want my child to be happy and have a stable home and i think that i can provide a my child with that and much more!

I just don't know what to do, i don't want people to be disappionted in me!

xx

If your not sure then id wait. Its life changeing and needs to be thought through. :hug: If you need to chat just PM me :hug:

hi,
just reading through your post made me think about when i found out i was pregnant. i was 19 when i conceived and i had just moved in wiv my OH and wasn't trying. i had always said that i didn't want children after seeing my sister struggle with the difficulties of being a teen mum. when i took the pregnancy test and it went positive i didnt know what to do, i was worried that i would dissapoint my parents and my partners parents. that day i broke the news to my sister first as i knew she would understand, i just didn't know wether to smile or cry. it wa amazing how upportive everyone was and now i have my son Mckenzie Jon, 4 months and 2 weeks i wouldn't change anything for the world. if you feel ready then go for it. dont et me wrong it is hard becoming parents, emotionally and physically but if you are strong you will get through it. This probably won't help ur situation or help you to diside but just thought i would write to let you know that even an unplanned and unexpected pregnancy can be the best thing in the world. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back