Cycle confusion...

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Right... back to basics! :wall2:

So... I thought I was on CD 27 today but just realised that I am on CD 28! So I really should have AF now as my cycles are always 28 days... So maybe I am still in with a chance...

Anyhow, my original question before I had the above realisation was -
if your cycle is 28 days, you are supposed to come on on the 28th day yes...? Not on the 29th day...? Or is it that you come on on the 29th day and that is then CD1...?

Oh - I can't believe I have got myself so confused about the basics...HELP!

SPC xx

The way I believe it is hun is that if you have a 28 day cycle then the day you come on is day 29. The cycle goes from the first day of AF to the day before your next one. Hope thats right anyway cos that's how I've been working mine out! Lol...
Good luck!!
xxxx

I always work it out that the first day of your af is day 1 then count to day 28 on a calendar and that is when your af is due. I could be wrong, it has been known lol

Thanks for the replies. Pink punch - that's the way I've always thought it worked - the 28th day would be the day you come on but JarJar thinks it would be the 29th day...

What does everyone else think!?

Thanks

SPC xx

Yeah, maybe we need some clarification! When I say day 29 I mean the 29th day of counting from day 1, if that makes sense? So although in 'counting' terms it is day 29 it is actually day 1 of your cycle...Mmmm, think I've just confused it even more with my dodgy explanation!!! Sorry!
xxxxx

Lol JarJar!

Well... I understand your explanation and it sounds right...

Someone please sort us out!!

SPC xx

The way I have been working my cycles out is that for my last two cycles of 37days af arrived on what would have been cd38. If that makes sense. I am currently on CD48 *sigh*

Yes in a28 day cycle you would come on on cd 29 making that cd 1! That is how fertility friend counts it anyway

Yes in a28 day cycle you would come on on cd 29 making that cd 1! That is how fertility friend counts it anyway

Yep I'm with you there :)
It can all get so confusing lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back