Cycle Lengths

PINK BUTTERFLY

Reaction score
??????????

Im very confused girls! My cycles started going all over the place in July last year (dont know why) they where mostly longer cycles than my normal 28 day ones but where anything from 21-42 days so I started taking Agnus Catus tablets and they helped so much that my last two cycles where around 27/28 days so I was really happy :)! This month I decided not to take the tablets to see if my periods would remain the same without them....i use the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and after CD 18 ish and not seeing any OV I started using the tablets again as thought i was having a long cycle because silly me didnt take them from 1st day of AF......I WAS WRONG! Im on cd22 now and AF has showed!

So....as I have a L phase of 16 days that means that I actually OV on cd6! All that worying about a long cycle and all that bedding this month and I actually missed it as it was so early! Grrr!

Just wanted to ask you girls if you think I should be worried having such a short cycle and also should i carry on taking Agnus Catus as not sure if they are for ppl who have long and short cycles to regulate them or only take them if you have long cycles!

Just so confused why i OV so early.....!

Thanks and sorry for the long post! LOL x

Hon

I would not worry, I have short cycles every 25/26 days and I have been told not to worry. They said that it is your LP that needs to be more than 10 days, so as long as this is more than 10 days then do not be concerned.

I know you feel confused but it may be because you started taking AC half way through your cycle so your body got confused. I have short cycles and my nutritionist told me that AC is good for short or long cycles, so I would keep with it. You can only really know how good or bad a supplement is after 3 months as that is when they kick in, so I would continue with the AC. If you have another short cycle next month then re think.

Hugs and sorry about your AF.

Love Gizzy xxxx

Where are you getting the AC from hun?

Maybe you need to speak to your Dr?

xxxxxxxx

Hey pinkbutterfly,

I dont know much about AC but I agree with Gizzy Kelly, your body prob got confused. I doubt you Ov'd on CD6 as that is very early (of course it is possible). If you decide to take AC I would do it every month even if you have a couple of regular cycles as it could make them longer again straight away. I would also speak to Dr and see what they say regarding AC xx

Hi hun, my cycles are 25/26 days and I ov on cd 10/11 so my L phase is round the same as yours! I've conceived twice in 5 months with a short cycle so with a L phase the length that yours was that shouldn't have any effect! Hope you get your bfp soon xx

I have no idea hun! :/

Maybe even ring ur doctor? xx

HI! Thanks so much for all your replies :) I think I will keep taking the AC (upto OV) and see if this works as you are right I might of confused my body by just stopping it! LOL

Glad to hear its more important to have the correct amount of days after OV (L phase) rather than the acual amount of day PHEW!

This TTC lark is a nightmare isnt it....oh well all worth it in the end hey girls :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back