Questions before I go to docs.

Anna B

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

My period is now over a week late. my breasts have been getting bigger and more tender for the last 3 weeks, and I have a fluctuating appetite (all symptoms i know, but are they enough??)

I took a test the day after my period was due, and it was negative, did anothe one on monday, and there was a faint pink dot, very faint mind you.

Do you think I am pregnant??

I have a doctors appontment tomorrow afternoon, but I want to be prepaired for what she will say.

What should I take with me?? do I need to take a sample, or will she do a blood test while I'm there??

mine dc would need a water sample but i would try another home test or have one done at your chemist sounds promising though hun fingers crossed

My doc's wouldnt even do a test, told me to go away and take a home test, think personally now your a week late it would be your best bet and your more likely to get a definate yes or no,

Good luck babe :pray:

If I were you I would do as FeeFee has suggested and do another test. Make sure you do it first thing in the morning a you will get a better result. As you have already had a faint dot with your last test this one should be stronger. Early in my pregancy I only had faint lines.

When I went to the doctors to get my pregnancy confirmed they had to send the sample away to be tested which took several days and they said that the home kits are just as reliable if not better than the tests they do.

Hope this helps and good luck :D .

Sally

Thanks guys, I'll pick up another test tonight :)

Can I ask what all the abbreviations used her mean?? I'm finding it very confusing trying to read other peoples posts!! Thanks in advance, and fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back