confused....but dont think i am pg.

sazzleevans

Reaction score
i had my last af on 17th august and on 13th september i started what i thought was my period and then it stopped.

i did loads of tests on 18th and 19th when i was late and felt odd. they were all faint but positive. i went to docs on the 19th and gave a urine sample. then over the weekend i started bleeding. it wasnt like my normal period but more than spotting. after this the tests went negative.

i thought if i had misscarried my period would be normal/heavy. what do you think? havent been to docs yet.

sar :shock:

with my miscarriage, i started spotting on the friday very lightly, this carried on till monday when i had a brown discharge then it changed to bleeding but not as heavy as my period but enough for a pad (sorry tmi!). I lost a huge clot (which im guessing was my little one) then bled even more but still not as heavy as a period usually is...it lasted for 3 days.
I think your best going to the docs and trying to go to the EPU and have a scan to confirm either...i hope you havent hun! :pray: :hug:

thanks. i am sure i have as the test is now neg but thought i would bleed more or have clots??

i suppose it depends how far along you are? i was 9 weeks when i lost mine....
im sorry hun...i hope you get a positive soon!
its our first month ttc...hope we are both lucky

thanks. i have been trying for a sucessful pregnancy two and a half years...must happen soon i hope. :think:

good luck i hope it happens for you soon, please let me know how you get on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back