Am i pregnant?

EVEIOUS

Reaction score
Hi

I had my last period 2 weeks ago which was completely normal, but at the weekend i started to get very tender breasts and nipples very bad mood swings and fatigue.

I do get breast pain before my period but i thought this was very strange that i am getting it now.

I tried a test which was negative. Is it too early to tell or is it just hormonal? I'm 26.

If you had a period two weeks ago then its highly unlikely your pregnant, you are half way through your cycle and will probably be just about to ovulate or have just ovulated now. You prob wont have conceived and if you had then it would be WAY to earlier to tell on a HPT.

I think you may just be hormonal hun!! If you had a period two weeks ago AND had a negative HPT there really is a very slim chance of you being pregnant.

I hope you get the result you want, you did not say whether or not you were trying to conceive?

EVEIOUS said:
Hi

I had my last period 2 weeks ago which was completely normal, but at the weekend i started to get very tender breasts and nipples very bad mood swings and fatigue.

I do get breast pain before my period but i thought this was very strange that i am getting it now.

I tried a test which was negative. Is it too early to tell or is it just hormonal? I'm 26.

wait until you have missed a period and you are two weeks latethen do a test.

its probably far to early to pick up whether you are pg or not with a HPT, some women are lucky enough to pick up 4 days before they are due AF but most of the time its best to wait until you are late as your result will be more accurate. good luck, hope you get the result you are looking for, keep us updated and welcome to the forum :wave:

Hi

Welcome , i would wait to see if your next one come first.
Good luck
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back