Questions as I'm new to this, please help

We'll never forget our little girls maka and no matter how many more babies come along I will always feel a little part of our family is missing. That need for a child just doesn't go away though does it, in fact I felt even a little more desperate if anything. I felt if we waiting too long I'd be too scared to get pregnant again.

Another thing I did was make a memory book for Oirrinn. We had so many little reminders of her that I wanted to keep safe together. My ds has something similar and I'll do one for this baby too. It was very therapeutic for me, my oh hasn't been able to look at it yet though. I'd be happy to share some pics. xx

Ah megsmeadow you are so right. We will never forget them. I too have made a memory box. I was given a small knitted baby blanket and teddy that's in the box along with my picture scans, her footprints and her certificate with her name, dob, weight and length. We also took pictures and put them in there. I bought a small pink necklace urn to hold a small bit of her ashes. I think it was mostly all my decision to do this as I was more emotional then hubby, he hasn't been able to look at our memory box either. I'd love to see pictures, I have some as well if you'd like.

Maka I've started a new thread and posted some pictures of Oirrinns book. I'm not sure my oh will ever be ready to look but I also think it'll be a perfect way to tell my ds and any other children we have all about their sister. X

I'm so sorry. Moved to tears reading your story xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back