New Years Pary - baby madness

Petra

Reaction score
Hi girls, I have decided after last night that I won't go to any more New Years parties organized by my friends unless I have a baby. We went to a party last night ( about 40 people).. I swear that everyone had a baby and we were the only married couple sitting in the corner while everyone was running after their toddlers. This was the saddest night in a long time. Sorry for dumping this on you, but my DH wasn't want to hear anything else than " i am pregnant again " ! I know he feld awfull too... we ended up going home at 11 and watching London firewarks on TV

Soooo frustratig :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for listening

Petra xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
hope your ok hun.....our night wasnt like that but i couldnt stop thinking about my angel and feeling like a let down to my OH but i know it will happen again.

Take care of yourself and hopefully 2008 will bring us both what we are wanting :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :wave:

Hi Sarah, thank you for hugs and reply. I just noticed that I made few spelling mistakes..apologies.

I have bought some ovulation and pregnancy tests of Ebay and will start charting.. I have appointment at the gynae unit next Friday. They will check for PCOS etc ( hope all is clear).. then I have appointment in February to the clinic of assisted concenption ( no idea what to expect). My local GP and EPU are so great. Wish everyone else got the great treatment as me. At least a bit luck here :hug:

Best of luck to you hun :hug:

im sorry it was so hard for you hun, i hope you are ok, we are all here if you ever need to talk about anything.

most of my mates are either pregnant or have young kids the rest well lets just say i dont speak to anymore, i cant imagaine how hard it was but i wish you all the best for 2008 :hug: :hug:

aww, sorry u didnt enjoy the party and it was hard for u :hug:
glad u saw in the year snuggled up with ur man tho :hug:

Oh hun, I feel so sorry for you (it's so hard isn't it, everywhere you look children are there) I hope your wishes come true in the new year. :hug:

I know how you feel hon, sometimes it feels like evryone is making their anouncements and newborns are popping up right when you don't quite need it...

You have to keep visualising as hard as it might be, that one day that WILL be you, i know that doesnt take the pain away in the slightest but staying positive is key in the back of your mind... Also know you are bound to have bad days so try to roll with them and remember tomorrow will be bit better

xxx :hug:

:wave: thank you every one..

I am so happy I found this forum. Every one is just brilliant here !

Thanks for all your support. Lots of luck everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back