Question...

Lauren_Jay

Reaction score
Hiya everyone. I'm 15 and 15 weeks pregnant. I was just wondering, is it possible to feel movement this early. I was led on the sofa earlier and I swear I felt definate flutters in my tummy, it wasn't wind or gas or anything like that. I just can't tell, it really felt like baby flutters.??? What week did you first feel your baby move and what did it feel like?

Hi hun

If this is your first which im guessing it is they say 18 + weeks i felt my first at 19 weeks and this time at 15 weeks.
So yes it is possible, i think more people are just more aware of them :D
Congrats on your pregnancy by the way
Katrina

I'm expecting my first baby. I felt him move just before 16 weeks, so yes, I think it's possible that your feeling your baby move (how precious is that?) it was like a fluttering trapped nerve or something, then I had some "bubbles" feeling (thought I had gas but didn't!) and now I can pretty much tell exactly what he's doing and the kicking at night get's a bit much sometimes, especially if Daddy's in snoring mode too!! :) So Wooohoo I think your feeling your little one wiggling. It's a precious feeling indeed.

Hi, firstly congratulations on your pregnancy, im pregnant with my 3rd, but my first pregnancy i felt around 16 weeks also, then on my 2nd it wasnt untill 19 weeks, this time i felt it move from 15 weeks, so i think what yur feeling is certainly those movements.. aww :wink:

It definitely could be the baby that you are feeling at 15 weeks. :) Enjoy the feelings they will get stronger soon and then you'll be in no doubt. :D

i felt my first flutters at 15-16 weeks. i wasnt too sure at first but they got stronger and now there is absolutely no doubt about it.

congrats on your LO :hug:

i felt my baby first at 16weeks :)

then kicks at 18weekd :D

congratulations on your pregnancy :cheer:

Yes sounds like your baby. I felt mine at 16 weeks, it felt like bubbles popping. Its such a nice feeling. They will get stronger as the weeks go on. Don't worry if you don't feel these every day.

Hey i havnt read all posts yet but read first 2 :lol: will read rest after i post this.

I am having my first child and i first felt flutters at 14weeks and 6days i first felt bubbles and also its with gas type bubble/gas.It is possible to feel them early :)

i know an american on the other forum and she was a few weeks ahead of me but shes now like a day or so difference and i was going by her and i had felt the same as what she described.

So yea i beleive that to be ya bbay letting u know he/she ok and moving :)

oh and went u get further on in pregnancy when u feel baby kick thats awesome too :)

Hi all :wave:
I am 30 and having baby number 2. With my first I didnt feel him untill about 20 weeks but with this little man he certainly wanted to make himself known. I was about 14 weeks, when I was lying on sofa and felt what I can describe as bubbles popping (knew it wasnt wind) then at 16 weeks I could see my tummy moving. I know its a little early but I even made my sis in law sit and watch my tummy :lol: she saw it and couldnt beleive it. Now I am 28 weeks and its soo funny watching my stomach make all sorts of twists and turns and and noticing something poking out. Seems never ending which is good as I know he is ok. I could sit and watch for hours as he moves its amazing.
LOVE MY BUMP :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back