question for lisa31

i did have 1 ciggy down town wobbles as id forgotten my lozenges but then bought some and not had 1 since they really do work and take much less will power than the patches by the way the mint ones are ok but i think the original are better and will be seeing doctor next week and asking for the originals on prescription :D give them a go hun im so glad i did just wished id tried them sooner instead of gum and patches xxx

Rach - how's it going? Your doing really well. I promise you - just stick at it and it will be ok :hug:

I honnestly think the losenges saved me! This time next month when its been a year I will be so proud of myself. It is hard but sooo worth the effort. Another good bit of advice is to just take it each day at a time - try not to worry about what is happening the next day or the next week etc etc - just do each day as it turns up.

I will come on here as much as I can to support you - I'm out tonight and tommorow daytime but i will try and log on in the evening to help you out!

I promise - it gets easier! :)

L x

thanks lisa hun its only you that seems to work for me cos i know youve done it on the lozenges you keep me going thanks hun xxxx

Hey - your welcome.

I just know that is is sooooo rewarding when you finally crack it :cheer: - such a good feeling. You have to work at it for a bit - but well worth it in the end.

You keep goin and I will try and get on here tommroow evening

L x

hi lisa its going really well thanks hun am finding it quite easy at the moment :pray: hopefully it will stay that way xxxxxx

thanks hun :D still cant believe how well its going hope it carries on like this just so glad you posted about the lozenges otherwise id still be failing with the patches xxxxxxx

Hope you can keep going rach!
you're giving me hope!!! :pray:

hayley the lozenges are the easiest thing ive tried and ive tried patches and gum thanks to lisa i would never have tried them if it wasnt for her :D they are making it so easy for me :pray: hope it keeps on that way
i am still craving every say 30 mins even with a lozenge in my mouth i think ooh i really need a fag and i tell myself no i dont and try take my mind off it and a minute later i realise im ok again the cravings dont last long i reccommend these lozenges to anyone trying to quit xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kickedbutt.jpg

:clap:

LOL Wobbles - i like that!!

Hows it going Lucy? Sorry not been around - been away for a few days.

Hope its going good

I think about you every day cos I know how hard it is - and coming on here gave me real support

L x

still smoke free :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
on about 10 lozenges a day got the best reason in world to give up now :D not sure if doctor will prescribe them to me now though :( have got another week till i have to see her so hopefully worst will be out of my system by then xxxxxxxxx

She was going to for me Rach!

Although it says not to take whist pregnant as she said to me the temptation & giving into that is alot worse than sucking on one of those!

Well done! Fantastic :hug: :clap:

Dont be in too much of a rush to finish them - I am sure I was on them for a coule of months at least (major addict I was!!!!) - in all seriousness though - take your time with it - it then leaves you better prepared when you stop the losenges.

How long has it been now?

Are you using the silkquit monitor? That is WELL WORTH downloading.

L x

been about a week now hun first few days i was on and off but now im getting on with them brilliant i use original ones for first one in morning and after food and mint ones the rest of time i do have moments when i really struggle had a bad one this afternoon o/h was upstairs and had left his ciggys by the pc and i wanted to grab one and light it up i thought he will never know if im quick :shock: and then realised i would know so resisted stuck a lozenge in and led on sofa for 10 mins the cravings come often but only last a few minutes :D i just take every craving as it comes dont plan ahead at all just dealing with every day as it comes im definately going to do it this time im so proud of myself im determined not to let myself down xxxxxx

:dance: Brilliant!!!!

Perhaps you O/H is jealous cos your quitting! - ask him to put them out of sight!!!!

You are doing soooo well. I use the Silkquit meter - it calculates how many you havent smoked, how much you've saved etc. Here's what mine says after 11 months:-

Time quit: 11 months, 2 weeks, 9 hours, 49 minutes, seconds
Amount saved: £2,482.42 (based on average 25-30 a day)
Cigs not smoked: a whopping 10452!!!!!!!!!
Life saved from not smoking: 5 weeks, 1 day and 7 hours!

I never thought that I would still be doing it - but I set the meter up and its great to keep looking at - really keeps you going - I cant imagine fitting in the time to smoke 30 cigs now!!! lol

Your doing a great job! and Im glad they are working for you :)

L x

thanks hun :D will have a look at that had a rough moment this morning really wanted 1 badly how long is it before the cravings start to ease slightly? i know its still early days but i stupidly thought after first few days it would get easier :oops: im not really struggling or anything just seem to have lots of hard moments am getting through them all though still cant believe im doin it :D am so pleased with myself xxx

If I'm really honest - for me it took a good few months before I felt relaxed. Thats not to say that it will be the same for you - you may be totally different. However good news is it does happen one day - and before you realise it you havent thought about for a few minutes!!!!! then that turns into hours etc etc - its wierd cos although I do still miss smoking - I now can hardly remember doing it! so there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!!

I know exactly what you mean though and all i can say is just work through each bad bit - deep breaths - walk away from a stressful situationn if you can - and just pop in another losenge! I know I took more than they recommnded and it was ok!

Your doing brilliant!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back