question for lisa31

rach

Reaction score
hi hun did you try anything else before lozengers ive been on patches for 4 weeks now and failing awful was wondering wether to try the lozengers instead or maybe something else :( im really fed up with myself need some new ideas xxxxxxxx

Are you on about nicotine lozenges? I've tried patces and am allergic to the glue in them (am allergic to plasters) :roll: . Not tried the lozenges but the inhalator is discusting, tastes like 2 day old wet fag butts (not that I've tried one, but what I'd imagine it would taste like!!). Just so you know, they are horrid!

xxx

yeah sami hun was on about the nicotine ones i think thats what lisa used to give up i was considering that inhalator thing might still give it a go im willing to try anything ive tried the gum and the patches i really want to give up before i get pg not after like last time i dont want to take any risks with next baby at all :( xxxxxxx

Good luck sweetie. The inhalator may have come on some since i tried it 2 yrs ago. Have you tried the gum?

yeah i did try the gum but it made me really sick :( but might give it another go like i said willing to try anything now think i will try lozenges next and if they dont work il try inhalator failing everything im gonna book myself in for hypnotherapy this is not going to beat me xxxxxxxxxxx

It's definately worth giving up mate. I regretted not stopping smokign earlier with Damien, and I only quit after I was told he would come earlier if I didn't.

im def gonna try sami hun xxxxxxxx

If you can't though, don't feel guilty. We all have our one vice. xxx

right here we go 2moro is going to be day 1 on the lozenges wish me luck xxxxxxxx

its not hun i keep getting stressed and lighting up :( thinking about going back to the patches xxx

:hug:

I'm not doing so well either... got some losenges, and they tasted foul...
So that one went out of the window!!!
Am gonna see if my doc will do me a prescription for patches again!

xox

I've totally lost the will power to stay stopped! :(

How many you smoke a day though Rach?

So so sorry Rach - only just seen this post. Hope your ok (as much as you can be)

You name it, I tried it before the losenges. None of them were as effective. I have now still quit for almost a year - and I am definantely feeling better in myself for it.

Have you tried the losenges? Try also reading the Allen Carr book as well as I found that helped. Also I used to come on here every night for hours to pass the time till bed and that really helped too!

Let me know if you need any more advice

and I wish you loads of luck xxxxxx

L x

This is something I have realised I should start doing, quitting !! I have NO willpower to quit though :wall: Maybe I will when I am pg?
I am only on about 1 or 2 a day though unless I go out or have a drink, then it's a fair few more :oops:

Ahhhh Sami - i know what your going through - its bloody hard.

And you have had a lot of stress with Damien - perhaps when things have settled down with him and if you have any other worries / stresses - then that would be the best time to try again.

You can always log on here and I will support you! :hug:

L x

thanks lisa hun :D xxx
wobbles im on about 20 a day :(
got up this morning thought id give lozenges another go usually smoke a cig as soon as i wake up but now been awake 1 hour and not had one :cheer: lets hope i can keep it up xxx
sami hun dont worry im sure once we all get a bfp we will all have the best reason to quit xxx

lisa come back and support me i know these lozenges are going to work they are the best thing ive tried but its only when you post about how you gave up on them that i seem to do ok :( i need you lol

my worst time is first thing i probably smoke half of my days ciggys in first 3 hours of getting up :oops: even when was on patches i had to have 1 ciggy first thing but this morning i got up and stuck a lozenge straight in my gob as soon as eyes opened and it worked :shock:
please let me do it this time pleaseeeeee xxx

WELL DONE you!!! x

Have you not had a single puff today?

BTW I am same in the mornings! :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member