• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

question about intercourse after d and c

Anna23

Reaction score
when did you start intercourse after having a d and c? i have read after the bleeding stops well mine stopped between wednesday and thursday but i also have read to wait a week or 2 so i'm confused and i can't phone someone because i was given no numbers or leaflets

I was told to wait for 6 weeks to avoid infection....I've had 3 and we never waited that long....I think its basically the same rule as having a baby...your advised 6 weeks, but in reality just whe you feel ready.

we feel ready now however its only been 3 days do you think it's too soon? i have stoped bleeding infact stoped wednesday the day after d and c

After my miscarriage ive been told to wait 6 weeks to avoid infection.

strange that, i phoned my local gp yesterday and was told a week but like i said i read everywere once bleeding has stopped and 2 or 1 weeks, however it's too late now :oops: but i am on antibiotics becasue of my heart problem so hopefully we will be fine :?

i didnt have a D&C but then no-one told me either really. im still bleeding a bit and even though want to wait til my cycle to ttc again im so desperate to be with my partner intimately just to be close to him.

the docs prob say 6 weeks to cover their backs in some extreme circumstances maybe a week is fine. i dunno. i know i cant wait 6 weeks so wenever ur emotionally ready and feel ok down below i would carry on. i think its important to be with ur partner especially in this time of need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back