Af after d & c

cande

Reaction score
Hi all

Hope you are all well.

Im am very confused and hoping someone could shed some light on my situation. I had a D and C on the 16th September after a blighted ovum, in less than a week later my hpt had turned negative.
My doctor suggested i took the pill for 1 month to regulate my cycle although i never had a bleed when i finished the pack So now over 7 weeks later i am still waiting for af to turn up. For the last week i have been charting temps and they are what would be normal for me after ov, so i assumed i had ov'd in last 2 weeks sometime. That was until today when realised i had EWCM.

When i had my follow up scan after d and c the doc said all was ok, he could see a cyst on my ovary but not to worry as this would probably clear with my af. Does that mean it hasnt cleared up if ive had no af or could this be whats causing the problem.

This is my 2nd D and C in 12 mths and last time i ended up going bak to the doctor after 8 weeks of no af. At the minute i cannot afford to go back as we live abroad and have to pay for private care. So i have been praying it would just turn up without any help.

God that 1 question turned into a essay :roll:.

Anyone else had problems after d and c

Cande x

No answer but wanted to send a hug n not read and run. If it was me is prob POP back to my doc to make sure things are all ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back