• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could i be pregnant so soon after d and c??

sueannc

Reaction score
Hi all, i had d and c on 6th of june this year i blead for a week then had intercourse but a week later i have all my pregnancy symptoms back :? This sounds wierd, could i be pregnant so soon? I know you shouldnt have symptoms this early if i was,,,, im confused!
help please girls :-D xxx

It is unlikely but I guess if you ov'd straight after you bleed then you could be. But like you say even then it would be very early to have symptoms. Your body does take a while to settle down after a m/c and you may still have hormones floating around making you feel different.

What symptoms do you have?

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I went through it in feb and promise things get better with time.

Becs

Hi I had the d + c on the 5th of june, and when I went to the hosp on tuesday a pregnancy test still tested positive, and I'm still having bleeding.

So just saying, we may will still have a bit of that hormone in our bodies and that may be causing your symptoms. (I still have abnormal for me, large and occassionally painful bosoms.)

It's very unlikely you're pregnant again- but I suppose not impossible :)

this happened to me i had my d&c on the 15th may 07 i still had sore boobs for 4 days afterwards then 2 weeks later they got sore again in comes the panic that i was pg again but nope it was just af she turned up a week later 3 weeks after my d&c
manda x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back