Symptoms after D&C

Kezzalou

Reaction score
Hi

Hope someone can help !

I had a D&C almost 2 weeks ago now. I'm kind of worried as I keep feeling pain on and off in my cervix & lower back. It is not constant but just not very nice.

My bleeding stopped a few days ago. I've not had discharge or anything so presume I've not got an infection.

Should I be feeling better by now? Still feel absolutely shattered :(

i felt quite tired after mine not sure about the back pain though hun maybe speak to a doctor about it?
i did used to get a very sharp stabbing pain near my ovairy every so often and did so untill i got preg again
sorry ive not been of much help mayb some1 else will have a better idea
hope you feel better soon
manda xx

The hospital should have given you a number to contact hon I would phone it. Although in saying that if i remember correctly my bleeding stopped and then i got bad cramps and then it returned so be prepared

xxx

:hug:

Hi

Hope someone can help !

I had a D&C almost 2 weeks ago now. I'm kind of worried as I keep feeling pain on and off in my cervix & lower back. It is not constant but just not very nice.

My bleeding stopped a few days ago. I've not had discharge or anything so presume I've not got an infection.

Should I be feeling better by now? Still feel absolutely shattered :(

i felt quite tired after mine not sure about the back pain though hun maybe speak to a doctor about it?
i did used to get a very sharp stabbing pain near my ovairy every so often and did so untill i got preg again
sorry ive not been of much help mayb some1 else will have a better idea
hope you feel better soon
manda xx

The hospital should have given you a number to contact hon I would phone it. Although in saying that if i remember correctly my bleeding stopped and then i got bad cramps and then it returned so be prepared

xxx

:hug:

Thanks guys for your replies :D

The hospital did not give me any phone numbers! I guess I should see the dr if it does not go away over the weekend.

I just want to feel better so I can move on but it is sooo difficult :(

xxx

Urm did'nt they? So didnt they say who t contact in an emergency?

Thats rubbish!

Sorry, hope you feel better hon contact your GP and make an appointment if things get worse...

xx

Hi, I was meant to go for D&C tomorrow but lost my little bean yesterday morning. I have had a scan today that confirmed it. I have been bleeding for 2 weeks already and apparently I can expect another 2 weeks. I am also having back pain and stubbing pain in my low abdo. Apparently it's normal as the womb is coming back to its normal shape. I was told that it can take couple of weeks.

Sorry to hear you are going through this too, it's so hard to deal with isn't it? :(

Thanks for your advice - I did go and see my Dr today about the odd pains. She said it can take a while for things to settle down, hopefully won't take much longer!

Hope you feel better soon :)

Hiya, thanks for your reply. So sorry to hear about your loss too.

Hope things settle down soon for both of us :hug: :hug:

Let me know how you get on.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111