Silly question about EWCM

Loola

Reaction score
Sorry If I put you off your lunch with this:

I actually got some BDing done last night (YAY!! :cheer: ) and understand that you need EWCM or at least watery CM for the sperm to last a few days. Now ive just been to the loo and the most enormous gloop of EWCM came out (honestly it was about 8 inches long! Sorry :oops: :rotfl: ) I am very excited about this as you can tell!

What I want to know is though, do the little spermies swim through this an up into the fallopian tubes really quickly or is it likely they were still in the EWCM and now have been flushed away? :think:

How long does it take for the sperm to reach their ultimate location?

if it is a big glob i'd be suspicioous of it being your fellas stuff!
my ewcm is just there when i wipe. maybe i only have a bit though!
if you bd last night, any sperm that would fertilise an egg would already be on their way hunting for it! so i wouldn't worry!

Ah thanks! :D I really hope I havent lost them all!

I really dont think it was my fellas stuff as it was one long string rather than a blob really, and it was stretchy and didnt break. I think its because Ive been drinking so much water and eating honey that I have such large amounts!

lol i was wondering this i had the same this month i was wondering if it means ure ovulating or have finished ovulating .? x

I havent had a positive OPK yet and my temps havent risen yet so I dont think Ive ovulated yet. I think the EWCM stops once you have ovulated, pretty much anyway. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back