Confused about cm...

hannah9000

Reaction score
Haven't posted here for a very very long time. My cycles have finally settled down to an approx 35 day cycle. I don't chart or anything, I just guess I ov around CD21 (I get EWCM around then too) now, OH and I didn't technically BD on this day, because when we tried he urm...split! But he also 'released' aswell (in me)! Sorry TMI. Anyway, I'm due AF on Friday, but I have ewcm at the moment....is that right?!

Have the regular sore boobs on the sides, which I normally get before af. And my CP is low and hard (well it was this morning!). So i'm expecting af, but just wondered what the ewcm was all about!

Afraid I am useless when it comes to mucus (that almost rhymes :lol:) but I know you produce lots more mucus when pregnant (I did with the first. Scared the life out of me!) so you could well be.

Not much use but didn't want to read and run!
:hug:

Hi hon. That can happen occasionally in your luteal phase b/c the corpus luteum creates estrogen as well as progesterone, and sometimes there can be a bit extra estrogen that causes the increased cm. I wouldn't worry. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back