Question about Egg Collection

Oh Katie, I’m so pleased for you! You really deserve it after such a long journey. Did you get a copy of the scan? I’d love to see!

Sorry if too nosey!

Hey girls! We did get a picture, won't upload for some reason but it was perfect! You can see the head, a little arm and a little leg. We'll up every time I look at it!

Aw bambi try not to stress too much! Some clinics like mine keep you on it longer but some keep it short. If they think you'll be fine without it, trust me take that advice and run with it. Weeks of doing it isn't fun lol

My scan went amazingly well. They had me down at 7w2d (by my dates Im 7w5d but not that it makes much difference) and my little chunk is already measuring at 8 weeks based on their length and size. It was so emotional to see it on the screen and see its little heart beat.

The nurse was lovely and said that even though it was supposed to be a 7 week scan, the picture was the best she's seen in 20 years for that stage. Was such an emotional day to finally see it! Keep staring at the picture. Seems so surreal!

How are all my ladies doing? Sending you all huge hugs
Ahhhhhh this has really made me smile. So happy for you ❤️

So ladies I think it’s game over for me. I’ve had some bleeding today, 7 dpt and day 28 of my cycle. Phoned clinic and they said unfortunately that’s a bad sign and I’ve still to go for test on Tuesday.

Google is full of stories of women who had bleeding and still got a BFP but I think if clinic says it’s a bad sign I have to go with that and not get my hopes up.

Feel a bit numb, I’m sure that will wear off and I’ll be devastated. Not sure where we go from here. No frosties, no more money and really drained from the whole TTC endless monthly drama.

I’ll let you know what happens on Tuesday. Good luck to everyone still hanging in there xx

So ladies I think it’s game over for me. I’ve had some bleeding today, 7 dpt and day 28 of my cycle. Phoned clinic and they said unfortunately that’s a bad sign and I’ve still to go for test on Tuesday.

Google is full of stories of women who had bleeding and still got a BFP but I think if clinic says it’s a bad sign I have to go with that and not get my hopes up.

Feel a bit numb, I’m sure that will wear off and I’ll be devastated. Not sure where we go from here. No frosties, no more money and really drained from the whole TTC endless monthly drama.

I’ll let you know what happens on Tuesday. Good luck to everyone still hanging in there xx

Oh Bambi, I’m so so sorry, my heart is breaking for you! I really hoped this was it, you really deserve it.

I really hope maybe it’s just implantation or something?

Keep us updated and if you need anything at all, just message me xx

So sorry Bambi , I really hope that the clinic are wrong .You know I've just been through my 1st Ivf with early loss so I am here for you as I know how hard it is.

There isn't anything I can say,keep us updated we are all rooting for you

@Bambi42 - please tell me that you tested today,i am patiently waiting to hear your positive news <3 xx

Had blood test this morning. They’ll phone after 4 but I’m bleeding again so I know it’s failed x

So as expected the result was negative.

We will have a follow up meeting to discuss our results and then we're having some time out. I'm physically and emotionally done in and just want to feel normal and happy for a while before we figure out if we stop trying, or if we keep going and hope Mother Nature kicks in. With such low odds I really don't think I'd do IVF again.

Good luck to all you ladies, thank you so much for the support. I'm going to sign out and go cuddle my man.

xx

Bambi I am so sorry. Massive hugs to you darling <3
I really hope you are one of the lucky ones that gets their little miracle naturally.
Thinking of you and we are all here for you xxxx

So sorry bambi, I hope Mother Nature is kind to you and gives you a surprise bfp soon xx

I’m sorry Bambi. Be kind to yourself and I hope you and your oh enjoy being you two for a while xx

Aw bambi I'm so sorry, sending you the biggest hug x

I have been thinking about you @Bambi42 , so sorry.. It's the toughest road. Take some time out and find your strength again and figure out what's best for you x x

I'm sorry Bambi, I got a negative beta earlier this month too, its so hard!!

I'm sorry Bambi, I got a negative beta earlier this month too, its so hard!!

I'm sorry @Pal31 I was all over the place the last few weeks emotionally and physically but was starting to feel more like myself these last few days. Don't think I've cried for 4 days which is a new record.

Hope you can see light at the end of the tunnel, it does get easier.

Big hug x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back