Question about Egg Collection

Ok feeling a bit grumpy that I’m out before ovulation and I’m in quite a bit of pain now. Plus I’m very very horny with nothing to do with it!
:rotfl:

There’s always next month @SugaryIris sometimes having a month off turns out to be a good thing as you don’t have the 2WW and can relax. Hopefully reducing your dose will do the trick x

Bambi that's brilliant news! Not long to wait now! Only 1 more sleep for you! Keeping everything crossed and sending you loads of baby dust x

I'm also having a five day transfer Bambi! My appointment is for Sunday morning. It's making me feel very positive, everything seems to have gone so smoothly. We can be tww buddies and hopefully tri one buddies too! :pray:

Oh this is all full of lovely news! Your grades are wonderful @Bambi42 impressive !!
I have everything crossed for you xx

I'm also having a five day transfer Bambi! My appointment is for Sunday morning. It's making me feel very positive, everything seems to have gone so smoothly. We can be tww buddies and hopefully tri one buddies too! :pray:

Hey @Pidgeridoo i’d love a 2WW buddy! How are you feeling? I’m quite calm during the day but the moment I get under the covers my brain goes into overdrive & I can’t sleep! X

Which brand of coq10 did you use? I’m thinking of taking it due to my 3 chemicals x

This is the one I’ve been using. I take two x 300 with food. If I take it without food it makes me queazy. X
Bought it online from Pure Clinica

90DC1707-A3D6-41E5-87F1-4B375E53945C.jpeg

@SugaryIris @katie88 thanks girls you’re so sweet. I’ve hardly slept a wink but feeling calm now. Thinking what I’m going to have for a treat later on today There’s a Persian restaurant near us that has healthy, super tasty food so that can be my prize!!
Xx

Totally deserve a nice treat hun sending you lots of baby dust xcx

Hi girls.
So the high scoring blastocyst wasn’t where they’d like it to be for day 5 but is still in the running. It was the best one so that’s what they put in as it might get on better inside me than in the lab.

There is 2nd one that might be suitable for freezing but we don’t find out until tomorrow.
The others never made it.

So, I’m disappointed it never made it to day 5 but just going to focus on staying calm, and getting some sleep.

Baby dust to you all

Xx

Massive hugs hun.
I hope the egg gets nice and settled in there <3 x

Huge hugs hun! Some embryos really do do better back inside you! Keeping everything crossed for you! Just take it easy now xx

I’m sure you’ll make the embryo happier than the petridish did!

Best of luck and I’m sending all the baby dust!

:dust:

Good luck today Pidge x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back