Question about Egg Collection

Good luck today pidgeridoo! Let us know how you get on! X

Thanks guys! I had a "very good" blasto transfered today, hopefully it's getting nice and snuggly in there. I had two more "good" blastos that the embryologist is watching so I'm ringing tomorrow to see if they are good for freezing, fingers crossed. So far, so good just wish it could be April 12th already. It's going to be a long 12 days.

Great news! Fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated! Xx

Great news pidgeridoo! Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust! It will fly by for you!

It's already been 3 weeks since our test and it's our 7 week scan tomorrow! Can't wait to see my jelly bean! X

Excellent news @Pidgeridoo Well done hunny. Take it easy next few days, I feel like I could sleep for a week x

@katie88 cn I ask if you’re still taking The pregesterone pessaries? I’ve got enough to get me to the morning of test day but I’ve read if preggers you stay on them until 12 weeks. Is that right? Xx

The clinic just phoned and we have no embryos that are suitable for freezing. I'm gutted because we can't afford to do this again.Need to try and stay positive x

The clinic just phoned and we have no embryos that are suitable for freezing. I'm gutted because we can't afford to do this again.Need to try and stay positive x
I'm sorry Bambi, but praying that your little embro is getting snug in your uterus and you wont need any frozen ones anyway <3 x

You’re still in with a Chance, I have everything crossed for you xx

Aw bambi. I'm sorry you didn't have any to freeze but I'm keeping everything crossed that your one on board will be the one. And yes, you stay on the pessaries. Mine run out today (so they give them up to the scan) and then all being well with today's scan, I'll get more to last me until I'm 12 weeks! X

Ladies who have done stims/clomid....

I’m on clomid not stims, but I was overstimulated so we had to abort this cycle, it’s 10 days since my last clomid tablet and I’m in excruciating pain, it shoots through me from my ovary when I put any pressure on my leg and I can feel it in the front and back.

Is this ok? Do you think I’m ovulating today maybe and it will go away after? What can I take to help?

Morning @SugaryIris i think any kind of pain should be checked out by your doctor, give them a call, even just to put your mind at rest. I wouldn’t leave it . Let’s us know how you get on xx

Thanks Hun, by the time it was bad they had closed and it went away after a few hours and no pain at all this morning, I’m seeing the doctor next week so I’ll mention it then

Hey ladies - I’m live from sunny Cadiz!

@katie88 how did you get on at your scan?? Dying to know!

@Bambi42 whens your test date lovley? Can’t be long now...

Love to you all x

Hey ladies - I’m live from sunny Cadiz!

@katie88 how did you get on at your scan?? Dying to know!

@Bambi42 whens your test date lovley? Can’t be long now...

Love to you all x
Ola senorita! Hope you’re having a lovely time and are sipping a large cocktail?

My test date is 9th. Blood test in morning and phone call after 4pm. Trying to stay sane x

Oh you’re going in for a blood test? I thought they’d just let you do an at home test. I’m not sure I could deal with the wait, it’s bad enough waiting 3 minutes for a home test!

Oh you’re going in for a blood test? I thought they’d just let you do an at home test. I’m not sure I could deal with the wait, it’s bad enough waiting 3 minutes for a home test!

Its a tense time all round!

I've just told my clinic that I've only got enough pregesterone pessaries to last me to the morning of the test and they've replied and said if I'm pregnant that I won't need it beyond the test as my body produces its own. God its such a minefield when they all give different advice! Stress city today.

Enjoy your holiday hunny. xx

Aw bambi try not to stress too much! Some clinics like mine keep you on it longer but some keep it short. If they think you'll be fine without it, trust me take that advice and run with it. Weeks of doing it isn't fun lol

My scan went amazingly well. They had me down at 7w2d (by my dates Im 7w5d but not that it makes much difference) and my little chunk is already measuring at 8 weeks based on their length and size. It was so emotional to see it on the screen and see its little heart beat.

The nurse was lovely and said that even though it was supposed to be a 7 week scan, the picture was the best she's seen in 20 years for that stage. Was such an emotional day to finally see it! Keep staring at the picture. Seems so surreal!

How are all my ladies doing? Sending you all huge hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back