Query about bump buddy

PeaPod

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been asked but i'm not having any luck finding a thread on it but with regards to bump buddies - should they be due on or around the same date or not?
My reason for asking is that surely being a buddy for someone who is due a few weeks before or after you makes more sense that being buddy for someone due at the same time as it could mean that you are both in labour at the same time and therefore unable to carry out buddy duties?

Or is that the point... that you go through things together?

Sorry to sound dippy, its been a long, strange day and i have fixated on this to take my mind of stuff>

We are due around about the same time. Ur not dippy cause I thought the same. However it's 100% known fact that I can be simple sometimes so maybe we are easily confused! Xx

LOL... well how about us two simpletons become bump buddies? If we are in labour at the same time we can always leave it to the OH's to text on our behalves? (as long as we are not too busy punching them in the balls at the time! :shock: )

Excellent.....being a simpleton I have no idea how to do it, so if you know how then go ahead.xx
Ps....my OH is getting nowhere near my labour! Lol....leaving that to my expert mum! He says he values his bits! Xx

My bump buddy is due the same day as me. If we are both in labour at the same time, then oh well lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Excellent.....being a simpleton I have no idea how to do it, so if you know how then go ahead.xx
Ps....my OH is getting nowhere near my labour! Lol....leaving that to my expert mum! He says he values his bits! Xx

All sorted - I have asked for us to be added to the bump buddy list.... now to find out what this actually means?!LOL
I think it means that we swap details and let each other know if there are updates that we can't make ourselves on here or when we go in to labour so that the ladies on here can be updated, etc? (Anyone please add more if I've missed the point!)
That sound okay with you Gayle?

Also, I'm having my mum with me too - she's a nurse and will keep me and my hubby calm throughout (I hope!)

And Jayjay, like you say, if it happens, it happens! Be kinda nice in a way to know someone who went through it at the same time as you.

My bump buddy is someone that I have developed a real friendship with on here. We won't be due at the same time but I prefer that as that way we'll each be able to concentrate on each other's labour etc...

xxxxxxxxxx

Sounds great. I'm out and about today but heading home so will send a pm later with details. Ooooh, exciting! Thanks for sharing! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back