Bump buddy.. anyone ?

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Helloooo :)

After having some bleeding which turned out to be fine I have decided that I now want a bump buddy lol.

My due date is 19/12/12 I am currently 8 weeks pregnant today.

Anyone care to join meeeee :oooo: ?

I don't mind being greedy and having two, lol, I'm due dec too

yeyyy okay :) you have answered some of my questions on here so you seem quite wise lol :p

When in December are you due?xxxx

No idea need an early scan I'm anywhere between 6-10 wks lol but think I'm due towards the end but because um having a section u will have it a couple if weeks earlier lol.

I've had crappy worrying pregnancies so I can answer quite a few of ppl's posts hehe

No idea need an early scan I'm anywhere between 6-10 wks lol but think I'm due towards the end but because um having a section u will have it a couple if weeks earlier lol.

I've had crappy worrying pregnancies so I can answer quite a few of ppl's posts hehe

Yeah ive seen you posting like mad lol.

Aww thats a shame that you dont know, can be frustrating! lol, are you going to book an early one? xxx

:) I Live between Greenock and Glasgow as OH lives near Charing Cross x

I'm due 1/1/13! So two weeks behind x

I had early scan yest too.. Nerve racking x

I'll mail u my fbook x

xx

Yeah it is nerve racking isnt it, I actual thought all was gone! It was mine and my partners 7th anniversary too which made the good news and early scan so much better!

Which hospital are you booking into the Royal? Im booking in at the Southern - I work there too but not in MAT lol I wish!

I get choice of Paisley RAH or Southern..

Had 7 yr old son in RAH.. And would rather avoid going back for various reasons!

Do u kno if the SG do 20 wk scans as standard now? They never used too x

xx

Yeah ive seen you posting like mad lol.

Aww thats a shame that you dont know, can be frustrating! lol, are you going to book an early one? xxx

Yeah my midwife said she is going to arrange an early scan in case I'm closer to 12 wks then if I'm not u will get another scan at 12 weeks lol

Ooo we could form u mini bump group together if you hurls like lol

I'll pm you girls my fb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back