Queens Park Rangers

pink lady

Reaction score
By any chance are there any other pregannat supporters out there? chances are slim but you never know!!!

UR'rrrrssss!

hi ya i am a pregnant Crazy footy fan and i cant wait till y baby goe to his/hers first game already lol

Hi Pink Lady,

Well you know I am a supporter by marriage (just getting into football) but I still check their website and try to keep up with Ian when he is discussing them! Just wanted everyone to know there are QPR supporters as far away as New Zealand!

Cheers
Loupy Aussie

Not sure about true supporters of Man Utd but definitely quite a few of their shirts being worn?!

you should be , if you have a little boy you cant make him do ballet lol

boyfriend is a mad man utd fan and has bought the baby a little man utd strip!!! poor child!!!

My b/f is a Liverpool fan, will buy the kit when baby is born as we should have a boy! Am not a fan of football myself but Liverpool kit he will have lol

lol know how you feel, my OH is a Man utd supporter and has the kit already for our baby boy!! poor child doesnt have a choice!!!

I was brought up on Man Utd and Man City. Dad used to take me to city one week, uncle to United the next. I bought Daniel a Man Utd kit every year, Grandad got him a city kit, until last year when he came home wearing a Liverpool shirt. I was devastated!!! Ranks amongst those moments when they call you mum instead of mummy.

Tracy xx

DH is a Man Utd fan (despite living in Worcester, Ill rite this cause it will wind up him if he has a look over my shoulder lol) and Adam has been converted and he bought the twins Man U stuff as well so they are set up for life now, poor souls.

Hi Pink Lady
Well I am A QPR fan through marriage, all my husbands family and friends are huge fans and all have season tickets. I have only ever watched one match and was a bit scared to be honest!!

Anyway I just know that if I have a boy it will have QPR kit for every stage of it's life until it can choose otherwise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back