had consultant appointment

Dee1985

Reaction score
was told the chances of me going fullterm are slim..
im to big for my dates and have to much water around baby
i had Dior 5weeks prem due to waters breaking
chances are it will be the same again

was told the moment my waters break to go straight to the hospital as there is a chance that when the waters go the cord might drop...

ok so i best have a mop and bucket ready!!!

iv got another scan in 4weeks to check fluid but midwife says not sure if il last so long!!!

At least you know what to expect this time hun, and as your at 34 weeks now baby will do absolutely great. Hope you hold out as long as you can! x

as long as my baby dont need special care im happy,

Sami, how long was Damien in hospital for untill he came home?

what was his weight again?
were u dead on 34weeks when u had him..

Dior had reflux though thats the only down side to her being prem

Dior was fine she didnt even need help breathing she was 5lb 5oz and came home with me 2days later..

but im terrible i lied on the feeding chart and made out she was having more mls then she was...

bad thing to do i no but i couldnt leave with out her

Damien was in hospital 5 days technically, but he was born at 1:06am so nearly 6 days by the time we got out. He was in SCBU for just over a day before we were transferred to another hospital closer to home.

He was 5lb 13oz at birth (a fat baby!) and was 34+2 just (as he was born at 1am.) But I say 34 because 34+1 isn't that different.

I was tempted to lie on the chart too, but my hormones were going loopy and all I did was cry so I didn't know if I wasbetter there with him or not so I just stayed. Had to force my way out before Xmas though - we got home on the 23rd. Felt like Xmas went past without even noticing, was very surreal.

:shock: i thought he was 4lb some thing... dont no where i got that from. wow yh very big boy..

my lil brother was 6weeks early and was 6lb 4oz :shock:

ild love this baby to be early but healthy.. x x

Sorry to interupt!

My daughter was 4 weeks early and she was 4LB 7oz at birth! She didnt have any breathing probs or had to goto special care, she just had to be kept on a warming blanket because she couldnt keep a steady temp! We was in the hosp 2 or 3 days not long really!

Hope everything goes well for you dionne, im sure it will!!

Gosh Dionne, another early pg for you!!! I hope that everything goes well for you - make sure you get your bag packed!!!

Xxx

exciting dionne, you could have your little boy SOON!!! .... i am sure he will be fine, just looks like your body makes babies quicker then most!!! I'd call that clever!! hehe xxxxx

Abi was born at 35 weeks weighing 6lb 2 she didn't need help breathing but had to have a feeding tube in and she had to have phototherapy as she was badley jaundiced from being really badly bruised during the birth she spent a week and half in scbu then came home with her feeding tube in and had it taken out 2 days later it was the worst thing leaving her in hospital :( .

Hope you can hang on for another 3 weeks and bubs will be classed as full term then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back