Quantities of CM

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
does anyone else get more and less CM in different months.

A bit gross, but some months around ov I feel like I've wet myself and other months I produce very little. Some months I see EWCM, some months I don't and this month I've even seen it for the last three days (although improving each day to the best EWCM I've ever seen today) and I practically need to wear a pad there's so much of it.

Does anyone know if chances of making a baby are affected by how much you produce - is this an extra fertile month for us?

I haven't done anything different...

And in other news I'm very excited as I'm on CD15 and wasn't expecting to ovulate until about CD21-CD28 based on previous cycles :D:D:D

Yes I personally do find that it varies. Obviously the more fertile cm the better :dance: so get at it my dear and good luck :dust: :dust: the month I conceived I had loads of ewcm :oooo: x

Yes, it varies for me a lot.

Some cycles i don't see any at all and other cycles it's a huge glob in my knickers...

I wouldn't worry too much as it doesn't need to be in your knickers, in needs to be in your cervix to aid the spermies - so not seeing any isn't necessarily a bad thing imo :)

If you are worried, get yourself some preseed or similar which should completely remove any possibly of lack of ewcm being a worry ;)

Good idea Louise :)
I had heard of pre-seed but never considered it really. Scotch maybe if u get a "dry" month u should invest, tho hopefully after this month it won't be an issue ;-) xx

It's not cheap, especially if you use as much as they recommend and even when you're not sure if you're ovulating, but i just used about a tea spoon sized amount directly on my cervix when my OPKs said i was ovualting :)

Oh! Definately give it a try Princess if you noticed lots of ewcm when you caught - maybe that is the missing link :oooo:

does anyone else get more and less CM in different months.

A bit gross, but some months around ov I feel like I've wet myself and other months I produce very little. Some months I see EWCM, some months I don't and this month I've even seen it for the last three days (although improving each day to the best EWCM I've ever seen today) and I practically need to wear a pad there's so much of it.

Does anyone know if chances of making a baby are affected by how much you produce - is this an extra fertile month for us?

I haven't done anything different...

And in other news I'm very excited as I'm on CD15 and wasn't expecting to ovulate until about CD21-CD28 based on previous cycles :D:D:D

Yay Im so pleased your cycle is shorter - you did mention the other day your like me and having long cycles (36 days) thats brill news!! Were you taking AC?? Also if you have plenty of CM then yes get to it ASAP!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:xx

Mine are random - I had a 24 day one Nov/Dec yet 40 days last month - they did seem to be constantly increasing so if that has been broken I'm dead chuffed

I'm nervy about drugs of any sort so no, I'm on nothing. Although I've always been irregular - when I was a teenager my cycles varied between 3 weeks and 3 months, that's why I went on the pill. They don't seem to have improved that much with age although I seem to average about 35 days now. I did have one about 18 months ago that was 127 days!!!

Hi ScotchEgg

I was wondering something similar this evening!

Last month seemed to be a very dry month for me, whereas the month before was quite the opposite. And this month I am already getting, er, borderline-fertile CM several days early - not sure why, altho having heard tales about cough mixtures am wondering if it is due to coming down with a cold/eating a lot of strepsils?!

I haven't seen the stats on conception rates but everywhere seems to agree that the more EWCM the better for conception... helps the :sperm: live longer so better chance of fertilising the eggy :)

xx

I've had EWCM three days now and in epic quantities today. I also had it last Friday, randomly

And I just got my first ever strong line on an OPK!!! ok, not officially positive as it's not darker, but it's almost as dark so I'm treating it as 'GO FOR IT'

This is SO going to be our month :D

Iv always wondered this too as some months Iv had a fair bit and others I havent had hardly any..
Ooo how interesting this is...

Good Luck sweetie I hope this is your month :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back