EW CM help please

Pappadog

Reaction score
You may have seen from my other post that I seem to be having a rather odd month and feel all dizzy, sick and some smells are affecting me.

Anyway, I'm seven DPO and have had three lots of EW CM :oops: and then the rest of the days there has been lots of normal white sticky CM.

I don't normally get this much and wondered why I have three lots of EW CM on different days (not three times in a row).

Any ideas? Does this happen to anyone else?

Sorry Pappadog, haven't heard of this before. I only know of EW CM around ovulation days.... Don't mean to panic you but are you sure of your days? Did you use OPKs? Did you have EW CM for three days and then white CM or is it all mixed up?

All your other symptoms sound promising! Good luck!

xx

No., it's all mixed up which is why it's so strange

Ah I found some info on this while I was looking up stuff on checking your cervix. Must see if I can find it again!

I'm sure if preggers it can increase towards the end of your cycle but with no pregnancy it dries up! Although both can be different for different woman.

Right after ovulation the cervix is returning to the dryer, lower, closed state you noticed after menstruation. During pregnancy the cervix becomes closed and blue in color. The cervical mucus also tends to change during this stage of your cycle. The cervical mucus would begin increasing due to hormonal fluctuation and blood flow to the uterus.

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/cervix-change.html

I never had this but others definitely have, put a search in as I remember other people having this sympton on old threads.

Thanks Wobbles - how's things with you. Still stuck with glue?

Just curious pappadog, what were you doing up so early?! :?

How are you feeling today symptom-wise?

Hi ya

I'm always up early as I have horses to sort out before work.

I called the Doctors today as my dizziness woke me up in the night! They have said I've got Labyrinthitis which is a viral infection to do with the inner ear.

Otherwise I still have CM and I keep getting very light period pain, but not due until at least 29th of this month.

Hi

Oh i hope you feel better and figure out if your preggers or not.
Good luck with everything
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back