Put yourself first, What do YOU want for Xmas? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lander

Reaction score
Hello,

All you lovely Ladies spend so much time looking after LOs and OHs I thought I'd ask what you would all like for Christmas?

I think I'd like the new Jamie Oliver 30 minute meals cook book.... Will be good to learn how to cook a few more things as OH is moving in a few weeks and I do not want to get takeaways too often!! lol

Lxx

I have no idea what I want lol. I've got into the bad habit of whenever I want something I just buy it because I don't like waiting lol.

I need some new clothes so might ask for that :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH and I are both normally like that, but we've started to leave like one thing that we know we can get each other lol

Our Birthdays are only three weeks apart so it's always like buying for each other at the same time :)

Lxx

i would love a ipod touch :( got no chance though as guna be tight this christmas :(

i wudnt mind to be honest a second hand one and i wud be happy!

I'd like a new day-to-day watch and a purse. O/h got me my watch 8 years ago (first xmas together) and it's now scratched to death and the clasp keeps coming undone.

a apir of black leather gloves as i lost my coat with my gloves in it xx

I want new teeth, new boobs and justin timberlake please! :lol:

Seriously though, I want the just dances for the wii! Wanted the first one last Xmas and never had it :( Kids come first so might spoil myself after Xmas.

I want new teeth, new boobs and justin timberlake please! :lol:

Seriously though, I want the just dances for the wii! Wanted the first one last Xmas and never had it :( Kids come first so might spoil myself after Xmas.

Good choices :)

Surely a game for the Wii can be bought as 'for the kids' but you get to play too?! :D

I don't think my boys would appreciate dance games haha!

Ive already given Tim my list! Lol

Twilight DVDs, wii party game, my fav perfume, some lush bath products, kendra's autobiology!

Oh and a winning euro lotto ticket would be lush :D

I'm hoping to get some Far Away perfume, as I've run out already!
Other than that.... I haven't really thought about it!

some lush bath products, kendra's autobiology!

Oh and a winning euro lotto ticket would be lush :D

Now those three would be good :D Kendra is great :)

And I assume you meant Autobiography? xxx

Lmao I read that and didnt even notice it was wrong ! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to sound really boring btu I want some nice fluffy socks to keep my tootsies warm a nice big dressing gown.

In an ideal world a new car would be good too :)

Think I'd like a pair of timberland boots, and some benefit make up I usually buy (which is way too expensive for me to buy at the moment) and that's about it :) x

Erm, a new house and to be debt free, don't care how it happens would just like it to happen! So back to reality...... I would actually really like a dremel multi-tool. Now that's not such a strange present, in previous years I've had new doors and a towel radiator, then the towel radiator fitted (all at my request!).

all I really want, is someone to cook Christmas dinner for me :lol:
bubs will be very new so I wanna be able to tend to him/her
not worry whether the potatoes are ready...
as for physical things I don't really know haha X

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams