Pussycats?

frangelle

Reaction score
No but you do have to be very careful with cats and try not to leave the cats in a room with the baby.

I remember when I bought LO home, our cat was asleep on the baby, and its SO easy for them to suffocate them :( God knows how he got in to my room!!!

Also there is the whole germ issue, so I would just be extra careful if I was you. We have 2 cats, and I'm not even going to give them the opportunity to get onto LO's cot, lol!!!!

xxx

i gave mine away b4 charlotte came along.. i just didnt want to risk it..

You may be pleasantly surprised......

We've got two and I could never give them away so we had the same worries, but Stanley and the cats live in complete harmony and total disinterest of each other :lol:

http://www.whizzywheels.co.uk/cot_cat_net__m134

b16nov20042242-ccn.jpg

Would this be of any help? Or something like this? I don't have pets myself, or a child yet even!!! But saw them on a different site when I was browsing, and thought they might be useful for someone with pets so thought I'd post anyway... x

I googled 'cot cat net', there are a few places that do them. I'm sure they do them in babies r us or mothercare but I can't remember what they called them!

I've grown up with cats the whole of my life, they can sit on the baby, as they are warm, they can also claw the baby. Cats go straight for eyes when they attack, to blind the victim.

Also, cat fur is bad for a baby, it get's in their wind pipes etc easy and the baby can develope allergies. So best advice, keep the cats away from the baby's room full stop.

frangelle said:
No but you do have to be very careful with cats and try not to leave the cats in a room with the baby.

I remember when I bought LO home, our cat was asleep on the baby, and its SO easy for them to suffocate them :( God knows how he got in to my room!!!

Also there is the whole germ issue, so I would just be extra careful if I was you. We have 2 cats, and I'm not even going to give them the opportunity to get onto LO's cot, lol!!!!

xxx

Did you manage to stop it weeing behind the TV. Ours is STILL weeing on the coconut mat at the front door even though his litter tray is there too. I wonder whether the smell gets his juices going!

Ive got 2 cats and just gonna keep them outta the bedroom!! Problem is i have found a lost cat and waiting for the owner to claim him...... :wall:

I used a watergun on mine! and it worked everytime they went near the baby cot or moses basket they got the gun in theoir face.
Awhile ago i caught molly sleeping in babys new moses basket andI got hold of her and walloped her, shes not been near it since.
But we have moved now and they spend most of their time outside or sleeping on mil bed and rosie is not good with kids anyways so she keeps away.

I have nets the works but they wont get near her!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back