Pushchairs

mummy_ov_2

Reaction score
Ok,

ive currently got a double pushchair... its a tandem style from mothercare. i really really really like the pramette styles now though. when bubs is born ill have a 3 yr old and a nearly 2 yr old that loves walking. do you think ill be ok to get a pramette one? i dont wanna spendloads and then no be able to use it cuz of my nearly 2 yr old.

im looking at the pliko pramette - vertical from mamas and papas, it says it has a child step but is that there and usable when its in the pramette form?

HELP please

well we've decided to go for it, i found a city scape(sp?) on ebay for £85, going to fetch it tomorrow cuz its only 15 minutes down the road so has save me the £10 P+P too. im so excited! asked hubby if we we're gonna get rid of the double pushchair and he sed, lets keep it.... for now... wonder what that means

You can buy those attachments seperately so that your two year old can stand or sit down if they get tired.

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...=froogle&keyword=Litaf+Seat+to+Go+Hitch+Hiker

If it does come with the pliko system then I'm not sure if it's usable when it's in pramette form.
It should be usable no matter how you have the pram.

Sorry I couldnt be much help.. I dream of having a really nice pramette style pushchair but I have to do with the crappy Graco second-hand thing we've got :( (not happy that I can't get a brand new one.. really want a Cosatto Budi.. apart from a few little bits, nothing we've got for this baby is brand new :()

Hi I have the Pliko Pramette in Polka and love it. I would say you cannot use the child step when in pushchair mode as the seat back covers it, but to be honest we only used it in pram version for a couple of weeks. My Cousin has a two year old that wants to walk every where so they have got rid of her pushchair, she has used the ride on step a couple of times when out with us and this makes her feel more grown up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back