Hey girls!! So what pram you got??.........

lea m

Reaction score
LOL
I thought I would ask you all as you all probably have your prams now and wanted to knowwhat you got and why you got it! :D
Well I was going to get the mamas & Papas skate in Grape but didnt want to pay £525 for it so soon near christmas and when I have so much else to get! Bit gutted but it makes sense! OH isnt very helpful lol! He really likes the Skate ;) haha
So I kinda like the Silvercross 3D in Denim, so you think thats ok for a girl?
Also the Pramette (M&P) you get the theme, lol 2in1s mainly but could be swayed ;) (Loved the Herbie too but again too much just before xmas)
Im just nosey really and wants to see what you all got hahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've got a pliko pramette P3 and I really like it as a good all-rounder. Have to say though, I went looking at prams with my friend who is having her first and we both fell in love with the M&P Skate, I'd be soooooo tempted to go for it if I was starting again.

Sorry that probably wasn't helpful :D I reckon denim is fine for a girl - we all wear jeans don't we :D

We've got the Silver Cross 3D Complete Pram System with the car seat. It was pricey. My parents bought us it and if they hadn't we wouldn't have been able to afford it but it is worth the money I think. Has everything you need. :)

We bought the Mamas and Papas Herbie in black.

ziko.jpg

I liked it, and DH liked the engineering of it. He likes all the metal stuff where others are normally plastic. I managed to find one new (used by a M&P's customer for two weeks) for £285 posted. It looks brand spanking new and you'd never guess. I couldn't pass it up with that much of a reduction!

we got the graco quattro, in caramel! its a travel system, and BRILL value for money!! :)

LO loves it too!!

i spent 450 quid on the chicco dolly travel system, it had everythin i needed and then when she was 4 months and wanted to sit up and look round i bought her a buggy the mammas and papas lunamix and i can not reccomend it enough u can get it as a travel system with car seat or carrycot and then its a buggy afterwards, the hoods and liners are matching and iterchangable do if u get bored of the color u can change it i have the bright purple for abigail its fantastic and rly easy to fold up and small so will fit in any car and its really reasonably priced too. i sound liek a sales woman for the lunamix LOL sorry to barge in on u xxx

:oops: It was £30 and come from argos. It moves well, folds up nice and small and can be used from birth to 3years, I like it and I plan on wearing her most the time with a sling if she likes it. If she doesn't then might consider getting a more expencive one but Im happy with it for now :D

We got the M&P 03 Sport, which is nice and rugged for walking the dog with :D Oh and it was reduced in the sale to £130 :cheer:

Thanks for all the replies ladies!! :D
Nickilubs thats a great bargain hun! I know from the others that i wont be using the sling too much as I have problems with my lower back but that sounds like a great idea!!
Jodie-honey I havent seen the Chicco will go google now :D
Claire2711 I think I saw the Graco at Babies R Us the other day! Might go back and check it out again ;)
NickyB I love the Herbie and great bargain! I will have to keep my eye out for a bargain like that with the Herbie or the Skate!! :cheer:
JoAnn is the 3D as cozy as it looks! :D
Becky I love the pramette! i had a Pliko when I had my first son and loved it though it wasnt the pramette as he was older it was great! :D
The skate is gorgeous though isnt it especially in Grape with the oh so cute flower liner!! :D (Oh no stop it lol)

Mildly said:
We got the M&P 03 Sport, which is nice and rugged for walking the dog with :D Oh and it was reduced in the sale to £130 :cheer:
Oh i havent seen that one!? I will google!! :D :cheer:

Babywearing until she's about 4months, but got Isaac a Silver Cross POP recently :D

Loola streety we brought, but plan to baby wear alot too.

Some of the lush prams around are more expensive than cars I have had!! :rotfl:

We've got the graco mosqaic travel system £150 new from mothercare :D

I didn't want to spend too much and Graco are meant to be reliable. Think my friend had a sporty model and it was solid :D

we had a graco mosaic for rhys it was brilliant so light for me to get on and off the train- I dont drive and lasted really well.
Now we've got a phil and teds E3 but I really want the new Phil and teds vibe!!!

xxx

I got the Quinny in Capri with the carrycot aswell. Which is funny really because i said i wouldnt get one as i had seen a few peeps with them but when i tried it out in the shop i loved it!!! Also i REALLY wanted a coloured pram and I havent yet seen anyone with the carrycot...

I got everything including a car seat for £479 and gonna us the carrycot instead of a mose s basket...

I like everyones prams :)

We need to arrange a meet to show them off!!

x
x

We've got my mum n dad's next door neighbours old 3 wheeler off-roader buggy 8) complete with a foot snug that is like a teddy-fleace lined sleeping bag and a really snuggly newborn harness that fits inside that...the buggy has done at least 2 glastonbury festivals and been up many mountains and is still going strong :D Its got a really light allumininum frame which will be useful for hoyking up two flights of stairs but the shopping basket isn't that big which is a bit of a bummer but i shall get some carribena clasps for the handle to hang me shopping off :D

i've got the phil and teds sport with the doubles kit, as oliver will only be 15/16 months old when baby comes along, and at the moment, isn't walking!

We got the Ultima 8 in one MPX Chassis (balmain).

claire2711 said:
we got the graco quattro, in caramel! its a travel system, and BRILL value for money!! :)

LO loves it too!!

I got this one too..... LO no here yet so not tried it on them but I love it!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back