Needing a pram, so confused!

Funkylady

Reaction score
Hi there, well we are approaching our 20 week mark and realising only got the same amount of time left!!

We are desperately needing a pram.

Have seen some in Mamas and Papas that I like, in particular the Pliko Pramette and the Modo 4-in-1. But cant decide if they are too expensive and if you get all the attachments such as car seat etc with them.

I also like Silvercross but can't decide on a make.
I want a smallish one that is easily manouverable, with a pushchair that has the ability to face you when they get older., but something that will be ok for my OH to push. I need something that fits easily into a small(ish) boot when folded down.

Any ideas or recommendations????

xxxx

Funkylady said:
Hi there, well we are approaching our 20 week mark and realising only got the same amount of time left!!

We are desperately needing a pram.

Have seen some in Mamas and Papas that I like, in particular the Pliko Pramette and the Modo 4-in-1. But cant decide if they are too expensive and if you get all the attachments such as car seat etc with them.

I also like Silvercross but can't decide on a make.
I want a smallish one that is easily manouverable, with a pushchair that has the ability to face you when they get older., but something that will be ok for my OH to push. I need something that fits easily into a small(ish) boot when folded down.

Any ideas or recommendations????

xxxx

Depends how many wheels u want... ive owned 5 prams in my daughters short life...

My fave three wheeler is as Quinny Buzz... really easy manouverability.. folds quite small.. you can get pushchair/carrycot/car seats for it...

my fave four wheeler is a loola pram... they fold into nothing and you can get the same as above...

I think the loola is slightly cheaper than the buzz... but i may be wrong.

I would recommend either of the above...

or for a cheaper travel system that is still great get a Graco Mosaic BUT it cant be parent facing when in puschair mode wereas the ones above can....

its up to you :)

ur best bet is to go to john lewis, babies r us etc to actually try the prams out and ask for demos on how they fold etc, until u see the choice u wont have a clue lol!

i only have 2 prams, i think i need to buy some more lol :oops:

[quote="mummykay]
i only have 2 prams, i think i need to buy some more lol :oops:[/quote]

lol dont have me shaming you.....

i have had 5 but only have 2 now...

lol its ok hun, i was just gonna buy more and when OH wants to know where our cash is disappearing to ill tell him that its ur fault lol!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

mummykay said:
lol its ok hun, i was just gonna buy more and when OH wants to know where our cash is disappearing to ill tell him that its ur fault lol!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

hahahaha :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back