Pure hoodia

Princess81

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Pure hoodia as part of a weightloss plan?
I'm looking to lose one stone (well max of two if I can do it), with my lifestyle healthy eating and regular exercise is difficult, so I was hoping for a bit of a boost or at least to stop craving rubbish.

I've read up on pure hoodia and it has lots of good reviews, I'm just wondering if any of you girls have tried this? :eh:

I tried appesat there and it makes absolutely no difference to my apetite at all. :shakehead:

I can't try alli or any products like that really - my job does not allow for getting caught short on the toilet front and I have IBS already so I'm worried that this would only make matters worse :shock:

Cheers
Jx

I can't comment on this as I havent tried it- good luck with your weight loss though, I know how difficult it can be.

I've heard of this but haven't tried it. I did try pink grenades last year and they did suppress appetite but I was abit scared of them so decided to do it on will power alone. They were good though but made my heart race abit and I've got a murmur so probably shouldn't of had them :blush:

I've heard of this but haven't tried it. I did try pink grenades last year and they did suppress appetite but I was abit scared of them so decided to do it on will power alone. They were good though but made my heart race abit and I've got a murmur so probably shouldn't of had them :blush:

Pink Grenades? Did you go through a raving phase then Mamafy? They sound like party drugs :lol:

That's what I thought :rofl: I did look them up there to check, they seem legit - M is there something you want to tell us????

Pink Grenades? Did you go through a raving phase then Mamafy? They sound like party drugs :lol:

If they are, then Ebay is selling them :rofl: A fat burner apparently

Yeah i was on Hoodia for a few months (we have to keep low weight for show jumping competitions) it helps a bit but there is a better one out there and a less expensive one that worked wayyy better. i will try and find the name for you.

This was it - Subdue - HG appetite supression complex. its in a greenish bottle. worked great, kept energy up, didnt feel as hungry etc. we all lost a lot of weight and none of us had any side effects from it. x

Last edited:
I have had IBS / suffer from it occasionally if I don't keep things in check (mostly stress and I'm not stressed, don't allow myself to be so anyway , if I can help it)

As for pure Hoodia, I've no idea. A good natural weight-loss assistant is seaweed tablets (also sold for extortionate prices as Adios!) as that helps your body get rid of excess nonsense. I used them (Spanish version and can't remember what it would be in English) and it did help me go to the loo a lot but it isn't pleasant!

That's what I thought :rofl: I did look them up there to check, they seem legit - M is there something you want to tell us????

If they're on some banned substance list on your wall at work, tell me :rofl:

:rofl: I'm not gonna, ignorance is bliss!! Not a very good defence tho :rofl:

Looked at that subdue hg that hope mentioned, it has some goodreviews

I ordered *hope*'s suggestion £7.50 on ebay :D abit better than the £30 I spent on the others :)

They'll make sure they track me down u know, not many jaynes in the police :rofl:

I hope you all like it. :) we all did. i am going to use it again after the baby is born and i have breast fed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back