Punching!!

Jaxx01

Reaction score
The other day, I did a thread about Stanley flapping his arm which we all decided was pretty normal!!

That's cool!

BUT that flapping has now turned into him violently punching himself in the head over and over :( I have never seen a baby do this! I know I'm being paranoid but please someone tell me that their babies do it? I'm not talking one off punches I'm talking repetitive over and over till I stop him :( its horrible to watch :(

Poor guy... I don't know, does he seem to be in any pain?

He's teething but surely punching yourself repeatedly in the head can't be helping? See I'm wondering of he's doing it to soothe himself, I don't know it's just quite distressing to watch :(

is it near his ears? Holly grabbed and pulled at hers when teething

No he punches where his arm reaches if that makes sense? Straight flapping sort of movement and a punch when he gets to his head :(

See I've got an ear infection and I'm worrying now he's got the same poor baby. X

I used to watch the baby whisperer a lot, when I first had Lennon and I'm sure she said that uncontrolled and frantic arm movements can be a sign of over tiredness?

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

Lol I wouldn't be surprised that would make sense!! He doesn't sleep at night!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back