He's up!

leanne1b

Reaction score
Lol I should really carry on from my old threads but I can never remember where I put them!!
Well, anyone remember me talking about my sons legs being really weak etc? In th last two days hes suddenly pulling himself up!! I'm so happy! He's still v v v wobbly, but he couldn't hold his weight at all not long ago!!
I'm so happy with him! He seemed behind with everything, but is suddenly catching up! Finally eating GREAT, pulling himself up etc.
Sorry I seem far too over excited, but he is suddenly doing things and I was worried that he was just always going to be physically weak, but yay!!
On the other Hand he is still hellish at night! This "phase" has been goin on for about 2 mths now! X

Oh so glad he is getting there you can't help but worry can you but I'm sure everything is fine with him or he wouldn't be pulling himself up well done little fella xxxx

Thanks hun. I just get really over excited when he does anything really because he did seemto be really struggling with lots of things for quite a while! X

Aw, glad your boy is doing well, it makes your heart burst when they achieve things and I think it's natural for mummies to worry because we just want the best for our liitle ones xxx

Thats fantastic :pompom:

I told you he'd get there more quickly than you'd think :D I forgot to mention that I was in London this week. We could ave arranged to meet up yesterday as I was bored just wondering round London. I thought of you at Arnos Grove!

That's fab news! Clever boy xxx

Thanks all!!
And mel, u really did say that. I need to listen to u more!
And oh damn, we didnt do anything yesterday either! Lol. X

yay for pullng up!well done! Now the fun starts!

Lol particularly because he hasn't clocked that if he for it in socks on wooden floors he just slides straight down and gets pissed off ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back