*~*~* PUB QUIZ *~*~* Questions Thread

Emmylou

Reaction score
Please have this thread open in a separate screen (or Tab/ Page or whatever you like to call it :wink: ) & refresh to see the NEXT question :D

Is everyone ready? Shall I start? :D

sorry can I clarify do I press reply after I answer each question or at the e nd of it? i'm dumb!

can i be a pain and ask you to clarify?

do we write all our answers in one post and then hit enter when we've done? so people dont edit theirs etc

Open PF on one page/ tab and have the ANSWERS thread on the screen so that you can reply to that with your answer.

Have a second tab/ page open, with the QUESTIONS thread on the screen, hit refresh on your browser on the QUESTIONS thread, and when a new question is added you'll be able to see it :D

FIRST QUESTION will be posted in ONE MINUTE to allow time for everyone to have the forum open on TWO SEPARATE COMPUTER PAGES

come on!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Almost peeing myslef with excitment!

*~*~* TV/ Music/ Entertainment *~*~*

Points Available: 8

i get that, but are we answering one question and sending the answer, or all of them and then hitting send?

bellybump said:
i get that, but are we answering one question and sending the answer, or all of them and then hitting send?

Answer One question & send the answer

Then reply separately for the next question with your next answer 8)

QUESTION 1: What is 'Ozzy' Osbournes real name? (1 point)

bellybump said:
one at a time I think lol

QUESTION 2. Name the 1st UK Eurovision song contest WINNING entry (Band/Singer & song title) (1 point each)

*~*~* 1 BONUS POINT if you can also name the year! *~*~*

just thought people could see and cheat thats all. never mind

QUESTION 3. What is the name of the actor who plays Jack Bauer in the US TV Series '24' ? (1 point)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back