Psychic Reading

ChloeNat

Reaction score
I did something just for fun yesterday and got a psychic reading done by a girl who reads for people TTC. I don't in any way believe in readings but I just thought it would be fun to see what she told me. Here's the email I recieved:

"Thanks so much for letting me read for you! I really enjoyed it and pray you get all you desire. If you would like a more in depth reading about your future children and or anything else please visit my site http://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/blog-psychic.html Also if you know anyone else needing a reading I would love for you to refer me using my link if you liked your reading as my business is based off referrals. I also have in depth email readings where I speak with your unborn children and fertility bracelets. Tons of baby dust and Blessings! Ps if any of you ladies ever want to vent I am here for you. I am on the crazy ttc train too and know how fun it is lol.

When I spoke with your child to come she said shes a precious girl. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST JAN OR FEB OF 2012 OR CONCEIVE JAN OR FEB OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH JAN OR FEB OF 2013.

When I spoke with your next child to come I heard hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST APRIL OF 2015 OR CONCEIVE APRIL OF 2015 OR GIVE BIRTH APRIL OF 2016.

When I spoke with your next child to come she said shes a precious girl. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST NOV OF 2017 OR CONCEIVE NOV OF 2017 OR GIVE BIRTH NOV OF 2018.

I confirmed the above 3 times with your kids for accuracy.

All the best and keep in touch as I worry about you gals so much!"

2 girls and a boy sounds awesome to me. According to what she said I would conceive at the earliest this December! and by the latest May 2012. Lets hope she is right!!

I'm not endorsing this in anyway and telling people to go get a reading done, just thought it would be nice to share as I tried to tell my OH about it and he was totally uninterested and wouldn't even let me tell him what it said. >< Men!

Baby Dust for all! xx

Yeah but how wierd would it be if it all comes true!!! Fx for ur new year bfp x

Thanks Mrs V! Yeah it would be so weird! I was shocked because OH and I are going away to Spain for xmas this year so if we were to get a pos Jan 2012 it would have been conceived while we were on holiday and I'm due to ovulate that week! Strange.

And you will be all relaxed which can only help...oh I do wish you luck, ill await it Jan update...x

How does she do it?

Does she speak to you over phone ?

through email. Asks you for yours and your partners names and DOB and any previous births losses or if you are pregnant currently.

Hmm, sorry to sound cheeky but how much does it cost?

I'm a huge believer in this sort of stuff and wouldn't mind giving it a bash (bank balance permitting, of course lol)

Thanks for sharing this!!
Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I had the same reading done and it was a load of twaddle! She was completely wrong, I was quite vulnerable at the time I got the reading as I'd just lost my son and I was draw to it to try and get some answers. I was so down that I wanted to hear whether it was likely I'd have anymore children. She said I would have two more boys and a girl in that order and guess what.. I had a little girl and she is almost certainly my last. I've been advised not to have any more children by the surgeon who did my section and I certainly won't be risking it.

Just be careful, I honestly feel they prey on women at their most vulnerable! I have had face to face reading that have been amazingly accurate but I feel anything done via email a bit of a con!

I agree with the above comment.

Not saying this one isnt legit but unfortunately like laura sed, alot of people do see us ladies as easy prey. and becuz we are in desperate need of some1 to tell us everything is going to be ok......i feel its false hope.... and yes it makes us feel better at the time of the reading believing in some strangers words over the internet.... but its our money they want. and wen our hopes are dashed n we realise we've been had its a bigger fall.

I myself believe in alot of strange and weird unexplanable stuff....but wen sum1 asks for ur money and gives a reading thru email?????

Not for me im afraid.
And yes they may get it right every now and then but so cud i if i sed....hmmmm ur guna have a boy. and your either guna concieve or be due early 2014.........
say that to 100 vunerable girls and its guna be rite at sum point.

Scam alert....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nice if it makes u feel better tho shug. anything for a lift from how we feel sometimes is a perk.
And that only my opinion....

:) Just worry for us girlies.
xx

PS:I had my palm read once and asked about children....
she told me unfortunately i wudnt have any....

Im still determined to prove her wrong.....

Last edited:
Hey all yeah I know its more than likely not true but thought it would be a bit of fun.

Hey all yeah I know its more than likely not true but thought it would be a bit of fun.

Your absolutely right, it is a bit of fun :)
Just didn't want any ladies taking it too much to heart xxx

I've had a few readings done but nothing via email - all face to face and a reading with 1 lady over the phone - who was amazingly accurate actually.

One reading I had actually told me about my mc, and she told me that my baby boy was being taken care of by my brother 'on the other side' - made me cry my eyes out lol.
She never mentioned my chemical pregnancy though.

I've been thinking for a long time about going again, but I do my own angel readings at home and have been content with those so far :)

X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i would love to have a reading done face to face. never got round to it thou x x

I've never had a reading about children but my friend reads cards. On 18th Feb at about 1800 she read my cards and told me I was going to get a marriage proposal about an hour later my DH turned up and proposed he didn't even know this friend (we were on a residential course together) an had only told
My dad about the proposal, since then she does my cards regularly ... I'm still on the fence
Though ... Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back