psychic reading

ceris

Reaction score
i am a very open minded person... and was offered a psychic reading to do with pregnancy. So i had it! The psychic told me that i would have a girl and she will be over due.
and in 2015 i will have twin boys.
All pregnancies will be healthy...

Not sure what to think! I am now even more looking forward to finding out the sex of the baby to see if she is right! (i know she has a 50 / 50 shot..)

has anyone else ever had a reading and it come true?

I am not sure about all of this!!!.....

Hey Ceris.
Im a huge lover of all things supernatural and psychic etc.

I saw a medium 8 years ago. He did a palm, aura, tarot and rune reading. I sat still and told him nothing about me. Half way through the reading he stopped the tape and asked to see my hands. He saw my wedding and engagement ring and said OMG these are all wrong. Your husband cannot be trusted. He then went on to say what my wedding band and engagement ring SHOULD look like and told me that I hide behind black clothing too much and like to be extrovert on the outside with my appearance but am quite shy inside. He was SO true. My now ex husband was not to be trusted!

Id love another reading doing but havent had chance.

Sounds like fun, might try it myself!

I'd love another one done too.
I had one years ago, and I was told I would have twin girls :D
Not sure yet obviously as I am in the same stage of pregnancy as you. xxx

i know i have only one in there as i have had 2 scans so far!! xxx

One of the guys at work likes to read palms in his spare time, I have always been a little worried about it in the past but thought what the heck. He read my palm and told me someone in the room was already pregnant and it was before I'd even taken a test as was only a couple of days past ov, so I was obviously a little excited, and anyway I took a test A week later and was pg. It may have been a guess but he knew nothing about me and told me a load of other scarily acurate stuff. Trouble is now at work ppl keep saying I wonder who it was in the room thats pregant and IU just have to act all curious and reply with I wonder?! :eek:P

i can do it lol i have a gift i can read things but i have to have someones ring or neckless that they have worn for a couple year maybe more and i hear voices etc i must sound a freek huh my sister has the same gift but she has seen people i only seen someone once x

no not a freak, as you said you have a gift, I bet your really interesting to chat to. Id ask you loadsa stuff if you were my mate. Actually, youd probably get sick of the questions ha ha x

oooo this sounds intresting, are you going to find the sex of the baby out? x

I do occasional readings for people, but I wont do it for my friends as I know them already, but I will help them if they have a question they cant answer. I don't think I see the future, I think I see what is already in motion, or how people really feel, what makes them happy, internal issues, that kind of thing.

Be very careful with seeing a psychic, there are a lot of people out there who do it for personal gain, which seems wrong to me. Just a feeling ;-)

sometimes i scare myself. i like going to them myself i been to a lady and she cost me £5 i never charged anyone i dont it because i liked doing it but none done for while i have to switch myself of lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back