Psychic Sex Prediction!!!

Dee83

Reaction score
My friend went to see a psychic about a month ago, just for fun. It just so happened that this psychic was very accurate and knew alot about my friend that she couldn't possibly guess (for instance my friend has a serious underlying illness and the psychic knew straight away, along with alot of other things). Anyway, my friend went back to see her last night and the psychic said to her "Is one of your best frineds pregnant?" and my friend said yes, then she said "Well she's having a boy"!

Now, i'm very sceptical although since hearing the accuracy of this woman i am beginning to believe!! I've been thinking all along that i'm having a girl! Can't wait to find out on Thursday now! Will be interested to see if she was correct! Although she does have a 50/50 chance of getting it right! lol. xxx

Last edited:
haha it will be if she's correct!!

Do you!!!! Me too!!! We'll see who's more psychic, us or her!!! lol

Please don't be fooled by this sort of people, hun x It IS, after all, a 50/50 chance, so if the prediction happens to be correct, remember the chances were very high.

Dont think u can see my nub clear enough to tell.

Please don't be fooled by this sort of people, hun x It IS, after all, a 50/50 chance, so if the prediction happens to be correct, remember the chances were very high.

Oh i know hun. I wouldn't take them seriously myself but it was amazing the things she claimed to know about my friend! I'm just taking the prediction as a bit of fun really. xxx

How interesting :D
I think you're having a girl too.
Only 6 days to go til a few of us have our scans :p Eeeeeeeek! xxx

Interesting! I don't believe in this myself much, but for some reason my MIL does. It's so hard not to say I think she is silly for it!

Dee, how are you feeling these days? I remember your thread a while back and wondering if it got any better!

a psycic guessed i was having a girl on DD..
somethings she said was smack on, she said i would have a boy this time round
cant wait to find out either :) xxxxx

I went to one last week and even though im not showing she picked up that I was pregnant immediately and said it's a boy :oooo:

Wow makes it exciting for the scan to see if she is right or not :) x

Title of this thread always make me laugh coz I always imagine that a psychic is trying to predict when you're next gonna get some nookie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back