Proud Mummy Moment....

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
Lilly has started sleeping in her cot in her own room! As some of you know from my previous posts, she's a tummy sleeper so I was so worried about putting her in her own room yet but OH was really missing us being able to have some 'us time' and seeing as she's such a light sleeper, it wasn't really possible with her in there with us so I caved and bought an Anglecare sound and movement monitor.

The monitor is a bit expensive but as I will probably use it until she is 1 or so and then use it for any other sprogs I end up having, I thought it wasn't too bad.... It's fantatic I must say! The only annoying thing is I keep forgetting to switch the sensor off before I take her out of bed so I get downstairs or back into bed to feed her and then this alarm goes of, lol. Oh well, I'd rather that and know that it works than it not do it when it needs to. :D

xxx

LillyCot.jpg

She looks so little!! You soon remember to turn it off, I have to remind dh as he doesn't have much to do with night feeds or bedtime so he forgets. Xx

i forget to turn mine off aswell, if im still in the same room when it goes off it really makes me jump lol!
And she is such a little cutie!
XxX

Ooh I missed this thread! Bless her she looks so peaceful!! Well done you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back