Proud mummy moment

bearsmummy

Reaction score
I got liv into a really bad habit of not wanting to sleep by when she woke up at 7am I'd put her in bed with me for morning cuddles which always resulting in us falling asleep.

Anyway she then started waking up earlier and earlier to get in bed with me to the point she kept waking up crying.

So last night i had just had enough so I control cried! I cried along with her because I felt so guilty but she woke up at half 9 and I let her cry for 20 minutes and picked her up and she went to sleep so I put her back in bed. She then woke up at 1 and tried it again but I ignored her and put her mobile on and after 5 minutes she gave up did a huge sigh and got herself to sleep! :yay: :love: she then slept till half 7 when she woke up for two minutes I rolled her off her stomach and now we have just got up!

I am so proud of her! I was expecting this to have to go on for days! Proud mummy moment right here!

X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay! Well done liv! We're doing controlled crying and it's getting alot easier and he's falling asleep quicker now! x x

Well done!! Controlled crying is always hard at first but it gets easier she did soooo well well done liv!!

well done you !! Its tough but its so worth it xxx

Only about 2 mins then resettle! After about the 4th time resettling, he falls asleep!

:yay: Go Liv! :D

Ive had to start doing this with Paige and now I only have to resettle her twice, sometimes once! Last night she woke up at 2:30am but got herself back to sleep. It was bliss. It is horrible though :(

:yay: I think Im gonna have to do this once Morgans cold is gone. All the nighttime rules have gone out the window while he was poorly so now its back to square 1 :doh:

well done hun!

It's quite funny though because my mum tried to put her in her cot for her afternoon nap and she wasn't having any of it. I put her down and she knew and just went to sleep! Lol bless her! X

YESSSS! Love it when they do that! :lol: she knows youre her mummy :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back