Protecting Our Children on BBC

Gizzy Kelly

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Did anyone watch this last night?? :eh:

I was really angry last night after it finished. I just dont understand how vile some people can be and how terrible they are at parenting.

Then I get so frustrated that we would make fab parents (as all of you lovely ladies would) and there are so many people out there who seem to have babies but don't really care or look after them. I felt so helpless and sorry for that new born baby. I would kill to be in women's position but all she did was drink whilst pregnant and not give a shit, and even after the baby was born she cared more for her ex Partner. I was kind of glad in a way that the Court decided that it was better for the baby to be adopted.

It is very very unfair. :shakehead:

Gizzy xxx

Knew there was something i wanted to watch. Thank God for BBC Iplayer. Watched lasts weeks and was so annoyed as it was obvious the dad had something to hide

Oh, I'll catch it on iPlayer myself :)

This might be an overly lenient and naive pov but I quite pity such parents too in that they themselves must not have had a heathly and happy upbringing and have now lost the opportunity to break the cycle of neglect.

Yes, blame the parents but also the parent's parents!

These bad parents are also neglected children too or else they'd know better...

I find it all very sad :(

Oh, I'll catch it on iPlayer myself :)

This might be an overly lenient and naive pov but I quite pity such parents too in that they themselves must not have had a heathly and happy upbringing and have now lost the opportunity to break the cycle of neglect.

Yes, blame the parents but also the parent's parents!

These bad parents are also neglected children too or else they'd know better...

I find it all very sad :(

Totally agree, Children learn from their parents and in most cases follow suit. So glad the kids on the 1st programme were put into care as the cycle will be broken, My "friend" has had 5 kids taken into care and she hates the social service system but i think sometimes they dont do enough quick enough. x

Watching it now, it's so sad the cycle some people get into and how much damage it does to everyone involved

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back